Burning Leaf Holiday Super Sale Event

Started by podman28, 12/10/2009 10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

podman28

There will be a huge holiday super sale at my shop next Friday and Saturday the 18th and 19th of December. All boxes and mixed boxes of cigars will be 20% off, all Davidoff will be 25% off and all accessories will be 30% off. In addition selected vendors will be adding on to the promotion in event style with their particular product line. Friday will be Alec Bradley(I did also get in 10 additional boxes of Tempus Magistri Maduro), Pinar Del Rio, Miami Cigars(601, Cubao,  and La Aurora) and Punch by General Cigar. Saturday will be CAO, Oliva, and a yet to be named mystery vendor. Davidoff will be on hand both days. If you can attend there will also be food and raffle prizes. It should be a great time. PM me for any pricing info you might want. :dancing:

NES Tek

That sounds awesome! I wish I was in the area.
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Jackal

Wish I could have gotten out there.  Closest I got to Plainfield was Carol Springs, then I had to go back north.  :sad:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

podman28

QuoteJackal - 12/10/2009  10:27 AM

Wish I could have gotten out there.  Closest I got to Plainfield was Carol Springs, then I had to go back north.  :sad:

It's ok. The weather and traffic have been brutal the last couple of days.

Jackal

I know.  I was lucky to change my flight yesterday to the afternoon.  We were taxiing down the runway when the snowstorm hit.  I think that if I kept my original flight for that evening, I would still be in Chicago.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

nwb

Sounds awesome!  Wish I could be there, but that is a long drive  :biggrin:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

sam a

you give me no choice... i am rendered powerless by the call of your cigar sirens :-)
Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

podman28

Tomorrow is the beginning of the 2-day mega sale. I know on Friday the deal with Alec Bradley is 8 free Family Blends with any box purchase, Pinar Del Rio is 7 free cigars with a box and on Saturday CAO is offering a free Sopranos sampler and Conmemorative sampler with a box. Rocky Patel is also doing 7 free with a box on Saturday. This is in addition to the 20% off. Every box from Illusione to Tatuaje to Padron is on sale 20% off. PM if you want anything.

ljlemer

Quotesam a - 12/10/2009  2:21 PM

you give me no choice... i am rendered powerless by the call of your cigar sirens :-)

At least you're in the same state, although it's a big state. Are you close? (too lazy to map it).
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

sam a

Quoteljlemer - 12/17/2009  3:58 PM

Quotesam a - 12/10/2009  2:21 PM

At least you're in the same state, although it's a big state. Are you close? (too lazy to map it).

yeah, it's only about an hour and a half drive. which i'm making tomorrow :dancing:
Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

mcdimond

Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.