Bob Cordell

Whoopie on you!

Happy Birthday!

:party:  :cool:  :cheer:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

DennisA

Hope you have a great day!!
Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

akira

Happy birthday!  Have a good one!
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

lowpro75

Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

NES Tek

Happy birthday rich! Live it up!
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

mountedshriner

:happybday: Rich! Hope it is the best one ever!!
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

rkarkada

Hey Guys!!

Thank you very much for the birthday wishes.  I really do appreciate it.  I planning to light up an ISOM Cohiba Siglo VI when I get home tonight from work.

Thanks again,
Rich

SenorPablo

Happy Birthday Rich!
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

sam a

Quoterkarkada - 12/14/2009  1:56 PM

Hey Guys!!

Thank you very much for the birthday wishes.  I really do appreciate it.  I planning to light up an ISOM Cohiba Siglo VI when I get home tonight from work.

Thanks again,
Rich

fine way to celebrate... enjoy!  :happybday:
Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

DonM

Happy Birthday, enjoy the ISOM!! :smoker:  :party:  :happybday:  :cheer:

"The Curmudgeon"

mcdimond

Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

sunbuilder

To smoke is human; to smoke cigars is divine

BlackIrish

Happy birthday, Rich.   Smoke a good one!

:shades:
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

cmmayo

Happy Birthday, Richard!

Getting older kind of sucks, but my 81 year-old dad always reminds me that getting older is better than the alternative.  :-0

:cheer:  :cheer:  :happybday:  :cheer:  :cheer:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.