Hello from the Pacific Northwest

Started by brownskeep, 11/27/2007 12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brownskeep

Greetings from Beautiful Oregon.  I'm Clayton Brown, and I'm new at this cigar business.  My sons and I started enjoying cigars in May this year, when my newest grandson was born.  I've tried a lot of samplers, and still enjoy the thrill of opening up a new package to see how they taste.  I most surely enjoy Gurkha "Master's Select" and "Black Puro", and Nick Perdomo's "Slow Aged Lot 826", Rocky Patel's "Indian Tabac", and a little stick I got on the cheap called "Puros Nirvana".  I enjoy a nice, relaxing smoke while sitting around the campfire up at Lake Cushman, Washington.  I have a couple of friends at work that split orders with me sometimes.

ljlemer

Quotebrownskeep - 11/27/2007  1:31 AM

Greetings from Beautiful Oregon.  I'm Clayton Brown, and I'm new at this cigar business.  My sons and I started enjoying cigars in May this year, when my newest grandson was born.  I've tried a lot of samplers, and still enjoy the thrill of opening up a new package to see how they taste.  I most surely enjoy Gurkha "Master's Select" and "Black Puro", and Nick Perdomo's "Slow Aged Lot 826", Rocky Patel's "Indian Tabac", and a little stick I got on the cheap called "Puros Nirvana".  I enjoy a nice, relaxing smoke while sitting around the campfire up at Lake Cushman, Washington.  I have a couple of friends at work that split orders with me sometimes.

Welcome to the group. Glad to see you. We're still small enough to have the feel of a local clubhouse where everyone knows each other. I'm sure you'll like it here.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

Proph

:smoker:

Nice to see another West coaster.  Welcome.

"Do not be too timid or squeamish about your actions, all life is an experiment." -Ralph W. Emerson

tnt956

qman22

Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

monteclaro

Welcome Clayton!  You and I have some similar tastes in cigars.
Hmmm...what to smoke, what to smoke...
http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/default....mber=monteclaro

theoldcc

"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

SenorPablo

Hi Clayton and Welcome to Cigar Geeks.  It's good to have you aboard!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

NewGuy

Rack

"Man is not an island"

mhuss

Welcome aboard, Clayton!  That is certainly a fine list of cigars that you mentioned.  I just smoked a Slow Aged Lot 826, and I really enjoyed it!  I have a couple of Indian Tabac's waiting for me, as well.  And the Black Puro is really something, as well!  Definitely a nice list there.  Again, welcome to the site!

ljlemer

Quotebrownskeep - 11/27/2007  1:31 AM

Greetings from Beautiful Oregon.  

Clayton, have you been affected by the flooding in the region?

Thomas Mann

Sticks

Yo welcome West Coaster. I am jealous of you warm weather guys. My brother in law Pat got me started in the hand rolled cigars about four years ago. I figured a guy has to have one vice in life.  :dancing:

ljlemer

QuoteSticks - 12/6/2007  10:24 PM

Yo welcome West Coaster. I am jealous of you warm weather guys. My brother in law Pat got me started in the hand rolled cigars about four years ago. I figured a guy has to have one vice in life.  :dancing:

So you're saying you were a saint until you discovered cigars? :confused:

Thomas Mann

Sticks

Gee, ljlemer, now my secret is out.  Yeah, as soon as I started smoking cigars, my sainthood was taken away. I no longer have statues of me placed in churches. Now only  in front of cigar stores.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.