www.cigarpage.com
www.cigarpage.com/about

CigarPage.com, a Brandshopper, LP company
6771 Chrisphalt Drive
Bath, PA 18014
(800) 799-1918
help@cigarpage.com 

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Vroomp

I would be happy to be the first to say this site rocks~! They have some awesome deals and usually free shipping~!

Very happy with these guys :dancing:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

appollo

Yea They do have some good prices but the don't ship to the GWN yet. :-(

MacMac

Gonna check it out!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

headfirst

Another scorcher day. :banghead:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

STL_Cohiba

Wow you were not kidding there are some awesome prices on this site
"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

http://cigargeeks.com/humidor/default.asp?
action=humidor&member=STL%5FCohiba

millarddj

Quoteheadfirst - 11/18/2015  10:38 AM

This is bad. I don't think I'm gonna make it through the day intact. :shamebag:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

05Venturer

Quotemillarddj - 11/18/2015  10:32 AM

Quoteheadfirst - 11/18/2015  10:38 AM

This is bad. I don't think I'm gonna make it through the day intact. :shamebag:

I had a tough time lettin the Triple Maddy's pass  :cry:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

headfirst

10 AB Tempus for $28...man, fortunately I haven't tried my Tempus yet so I can let these pass me by in ignorance, I may regret it once I try my Tempus :lmao:
-Charles Spurgeon

millarddj

Per Chuck (I think?), I need to try the Partagas Black Labels again. Grabbed a fiver of the coronas for $14!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

Vroomp

Quoteheadfirst - 11/18/2015  1:02 PM  10 AB Tempus for $28...man, fortunately I haven't tried my Tempus yet so I can let these pass me by in ignorance, I may regret it once I try my Tempus :lmao:

You'll be regretting that decision~!!! :shades:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

StogieDad

One thing to submit...ordered a single fiver of some Quesada 40th robustos.  Came in a box with and air pillow bouncing all around.  Luckily nothing damaged and a GREAT price, but I was a but miffed by the less than stellar packaging.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

millarddj

QuoteStogieDad - 12/4/2015  2:49 PM

One thing to submit...ordered a single fiver of some Quesada 40th robustos.  Came in a box with and air pillow bouncing all around.  Luckily nothing damaged and a GREAT price, but I was a but miffed by the less than stellar packaging.

This is why we never order a single fiver in one go.  :biggrin:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

StogieDad

$16 and free shipping couldn't go wrong.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

bmac7754

Michael I just got a 5'er in today as well.  The 5-pack was on the bottom of the box with two air pillows holding it.  No damage here but it could easily happen if one of the pillows popped, or shrank in the cold weather we are having.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

C130Driver

I ordered a fiver from here. No packaging issues and got a great price with free shipping. Couldn't have had a better experience. They got it in the mail very quickly too!
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

bstessl

Quotemillarddj - 12/4/2015  4:58 PM

A very valid point!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

05Venturer

Quotebstessl - 12/13/2015  6:43 PM

Quotemillarddj - 12/4/2015  4:58 PM

A very valid point!

I have gotten several 5ers from them with no issues
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Gustoff

This site is a majority stakeholder/owner of my salary...
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Brlesq

Its the new devil site!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

05Venturer

So in my opinion Cigarpage has gone downhill over the past 6 months.
Prices have been steadily increasing and selection seems to have dwindles a bit also.
I looked today and the  5'er of Alec Bradley Tempus Terra Novo that I picked up for $15 less than 9 months ago are $26 today. That's a pretty steep increase.
I haven't seen a real "deal" on here in a quite awhile.  The novelty has also worn off, I still check occasionally as I do like the free shipping but if it weren't for that I doubt I would use CP much.
Just my opinion
Kent

headfirst

You're not alone, I also went on to see if there was a deal on the tempus...nope.  Been a few months since I've bought anything.  AJ New World is pretty much identical, got a 5er for $15 way back, $25 every time it's up now.
-Charles Spurgeon

05Venturer

Quote05Venturer - 9/4/2016  8:17 AM

So in my opinion Cigarpage has gone downhill over the past 6 months.
Prices have been steadily increasing and selection seems to have dwindles a bit also.
I looked today and the  5'er of Alec Bradley Tempus Terra Novo that I picked up for $15 less than 9 months ago are $26 today. That's a pretty steep increase.
I haven't seen a real "deal" on here in a quite awhile.  The novelty has also worn off, I still check occasionally as I do like the free shipping but if it weren't for that I doubt I would use CP much.
Just my opinion

OK here is a little tidbit of info

The everyday price of AB Terra Novo Maduro 5x50 is $26.52 on Cigarpage
The deal today is a screaming deal of $31     :angry:  :confused:
So it is apparently a deal to pay extra, I believe they are counting on people not really looking and thinking they are getting a good deal.
FU CP :notamused:
Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.