Good webshops in europe - or atleast that will ship to europe

Started by Nicolai, 11/15/2015 01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicolai

Hi,
I'm not really sure this is the right place to post. It seems to be reviews exclusively, but I didn't know where else to put this.
So I hope you'll bear with me.

I'm pretty new in the whole world of cigars. I bought a humidor, and would like to fill it with some various cigars to try them out.
I saw on CigarsInternational, they had these sample packages, with 5 of each cigar.
It seemed great!
But, I guess I understand international a bit different, it doesn't seem like they ship to europe.
Most places I find, by simple googling, seems to follow this pattern.

SO, any advice for a place to start buying some cigars, in europe?

Brlesq

Welcome to the forum, Nicolai!  Where in Europe are you located?  We have some international members here and some cigar retailers in the US that will ship.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Camshaft83

Quote05Venturer - 11/15/2015  3:09 PM

cigarplace.biz is a site sponsor and ships overseas :thumbsup:

:word: They are a great retailer with very good prices and even better costumer service. Can't go wrong using them IMHO.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

C130Driver

You ought to introduce yourself in the newbie intros. Welcome to the site.
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

Nicolai

Thank you all.
I'll check out cigarplace.biz and get myself introduced.

I am located in Denmark.

johncw

nirab

I'd be willing to ship orders to you if need be. I've shipped to Canada, it can't be much different shipping to Europe.  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.