Samplers, samplers, samplers for sale - FREE SHIPPING!

Started by StogieDad, 11/18/2015 10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Organizing the humis and set up a few samplers to make a few nooks and crannies.  I always try and keep the pricing more than fair.  Add $5 shipping for each order, no matter how many you choose, I'll cover the difference.  Or anybody want to try a blind bag???? :biggrin:

EP CARRILLO SAMPLER SOLD!
Atlantic Cigar 15th Anniversary
E-Stunner
Dark Rituals
Cabinet Toro
Short Run 2015

CROWNED HEADS SAMPLER SOLD!
The Buckingham
Paniolo Especial
Las Calaveras 2015
JD Howard LE Single Action
Mason Dixon North 2014

TATUAJE SAMPLER SOLD!
La Riqueza
Fausto Avion 2011
Anarchy 2015
L'Atelier ER13
M80 2015

VIAJE SAMPLER SOLD!
Plating Reserva Aficionado
Candy Cane 2014
Holiday Blend 2014
Platino Chiva
Jalapeno

LA GLORIA CUBANA SAMPLER - SOLD!
Serie R Black
Trunk Show 2014
Rabito de Cochino
Reserva Figurados Regalia
Edicion Festival 2015

PDR SAMPLER $20
AFR-75 Toro
Habano Torpedo
Maduro Torpedo
A. Flores Gran Reserva

SMALL RING GAUGE SAMPLER SOLD!
Oliva V Lancero
JDN Antano 1970 Lancero
LGC Rabito de Cochino
Caldwell Murcias
Reinado GER
Viva Republica Guerilla Warfare

CAO SAMPLER $18
CX2
Criollo
Concert
La Traviata Maduro
Extreme

BOUTIQUE SAMPLER - SOLD!
Rodrigo Boutique Blend
Nomad C-276
Emilio AF1
Noel Rojas Project 7
Cuban Stock Chubbys 3.4.5

OLIVA SAMPLER - SOLD!
Master Blends 3 Torpedo
Cain Maduro
Melanie robusto
Serie G Belicoso
Reckoning NUB

FUN STUFF SAMPLER $25
Reconquista
Man O War Skull Crusher
7-20-4 Gagger
Frank Llaneza 1961
G.A.R Opium STK
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

appollo

Gustoff

I'm still incredibly new to cigars. So I'll take the plunge on a blind bag. Just send what I owe you and how to pay!
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

millarddj

Michael the enabler strikes yet again! :smoker:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

quickme

QuoteGustoff - 11/18/2015  2:46 PM

I'm still incredibly new to cigars. So I'll take the plunge on a blind bag. Just send what I owe you and how to pay!

I don't think you can go wrong with that choice!!    Looking forward to see what you get surprised with..  hahahah

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Joelala

Joe

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

SparklePony

Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

StogieDad

:bump: Can't believe the Crowned Heads and Tatuaje are still here....
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

johncw

millarddj

QuoteStogieDad - 11/19/2015  9:10 AM

STOP THE BUMPING! I've only looked at and resisted that Crowned Heads sampler 5 times now!! :cry:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

StogieDad

Quotemillarddj - 11/19/2015  10:16 AM

QuoteStogieDad - 11/19/2015  9:10 AM

STOP THE BUMPING! I've only looked at and resisted that Crowned Heads sampler 5 times now!! :cry:

Still here......:biggrin:
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

I'll eat shipping if that motivates anybody to make a move.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

mchammer

bmac7754

QuoteStogieDad -  Or anybody want to try a blind bag???? :biggrin:  

I like this idea, PM sent

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Gustoff

Received the blind bag purchase from StogieDad. I selected a blind 10 sampler and received a knockout 15! Excellent transaction! Thanks for a great transaction!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

artman556

appollo

Received my samplers from Michael today.He said he just had to fill up the bags.Thanks so much for the extra sticks I will put them to good use. :-)

bmac7754

Nice looking packages coming in.  Now I'm starting to get a bit worried.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.