Just what I needed

Started by terrys1991, 11/19/2015 07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrys1991

So for whatever reason I decided to get a pipe went to my B&M Sunday picked up a MM corn cob a couple ½ ozs. of tobacco, next day stopped & got a pouch of Prince Albert and Carter Hall that I've been smoking this week, bought another cob & Mr. Brog Boxer like Kent has this morning off of Amazon,plus I'm watching another on Ebay. Knowing how I am there is no telling how this new obsession will end. Wish me luck & a little self control :crazy:  
"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

headfirst

I've never tried smoking a pipe.  Curious what others that have tried cigars and pipes think between the two.  What makes smoking a pipe more or less enjoyable than a cigar?

I would imagine if you want complexity you stick with cigars.  I would also think that maybe a pipe smoke doesn't last nearly as long as a cigar?
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

millarddj

I have one experience with smoking a pipe. It was very mild, nicely scented, and not unpleasant. I would consider purchasing a pipe.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Cfickter

smoked a pipe once, wasn't tobacco, it was leafy though  :dancing:
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.