Tatuaje cigar in database

Started by mchammer, 11/24/2015 12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mchammer

I purchased some Tatuaje Miami unicos from CI and when I entered them into my humidor I just used the first Tatuaje reserve Miami that was the same size and ring. I was updating my humidor and I notices this is not the right cigar. I've look throughout the database under Tatuaje and can't find this cigar. Before I enter a new cigar into the database could someone tell me if this is under another name. Here is a link to the CI page and cigar I purchased http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/66652/tatuaje-miami/

Thanks

Jackal

Tatuaje Seleccion de Cazador Series Unicos

That is the official name from Tatuaje.  CI likes to use their own names for many cigars.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

ninfiction

We should have a weekly "Try to Stump Jackal"
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Vroomp

Quoteninfiction - 11/24/2015  4:20 PM  We should have a weekly "Try to Stump Jackal"

That would fail unless you can find a cigar that has absolutely no information on it like some indian reservation smokes...... He catches all my F**k ups~!:shades:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Jackal

QuoteVroomp - 11/24/2015  2:26 PM

Quoteninfiction - 11/24/2015  4:20 PM  We should have a weekly "Try to Stump Jackal"

That would fail unless you can find a cigar that has absolutely no information on it like some indian reservation smokes...... He catches all my F**k ups~!:shades:

I actually did have someone try and enter their own blend from a cigar rolling event.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

amigodecigars

I was going to enter the Great Wall Tudor No. 2...but somebody beat me to it.  Not many things bother me more than wasting quality cigar time on a sub-par cigar :-0
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

mchammer

Thanks Jackal. That's the one I use temporarily so I guess I'll keep it.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.