Trade w/ STL Cohiba

Started by nirab, 12/08/2015 05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

Mike offered up a trade of 5 Liga #9 robustos, in exchange for a blind 5pk from me. I got his end last week, and forgot to post em up. Here is his end of the trade. Thanks brother!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Gustoff

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

cavenbk

Nice cigars there. Don't let Longhorn see those or he might try and trade you for them lol
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

bmac7754

, Very nice, makes me jealous.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

johncw

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

STL_Cohiba

Your very welcome bro. Glad they made it safe. I will post up your returns when I get home tonight. My camera does not like to cooperate when trying to load pictures because I cannot adjust the resolution. I will say his Geek Math was right on point
"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

http://cigargeeks.com/humidor/default.asp?
action=humidor&member=STL%5FCohiba

okieeagle

Those do look quite tasty!

BTW, anyone looking for a split with some Liga Privada #9 Belicosos I've posted in the Trades/Splits section of the forum.

Happy Smoking,

okieeagle

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em." - Ron White

cajun600

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.