Liga Privada #9 Belicoso Split

Started by okieeagle, 12/18/2015 12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

okieeagle

I'm very likely going to be purchasing a 10 pack of these in the next two or three months.  But prior to this I would like to know if any members might want to join in on a split?

Leave a message here and PM me if you'd like.  

Happy Smoking,

okieeagle

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em." - Ron White

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

ninfiction

SmallBatch has them as a 4 pack http://smallbatchcigar.com/ligaprivada-no9belicosopackof4-p-478.html They are always adding inventory so by the time you are looking to buy they may have a full box. There is a code for 10% off "rcigars" and they always have free shipping.

Famous Smoke has them https://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/liga+privada+no.+9+1+cigars I thnk CG has a code for them CG17 if I recall, but it doesn't work on every brand.

Serious also has them http://www.seriouscigars.com/drew-estate_cigars_list/liga-privada9.html

I'm sure just about everyone has them and they should all be in the same price range, I don't think they really go on sale often. Just need to shop around.

This is not the admin you're looking for...

Mautrak

The last couple of times I tried to use the CG17 code at Famous it didn't work for the LP's.

BigHop

Toro is the same size but doesn't have a pointed end that you just cut off. Any way all this ranting is totally off topic.

mchammer

McBryde

Dirty Leaf probably "has them in stock" but you won't see them for a year from there! Just FYI

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Longhorn

I don't split my yard gars... just say'n.  :biggrin:

DRuff

Longhorn

^^^^^^^ You need 9 guys to split that?  :-0

DonM

QuoteLonghorn - 12/19/2015  12:57 AM

:lmao:  :lmao:

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

QuoteLonghorn - 12/18/2015  10:57 PM

^That was my thought  :confused:  then I thought imust be missing something. This is more like rationing than splitting  :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

DRuff

bmac7754

If you are spending the money to purchase 10 and parting with 9, wouldn't it be easy to go to the B&M and buy just the 1 you want?
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

okieeagle

Hmmmm, well looks like I need some direction on what a split is exactly.  Sorry for the newbness...

PM me "Liga Privada" if you're interested in swapping something with me.  Except the dude who called these yard gars, you don't really need to respond at all.

Happy Smoking,

okieeagle
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em." - Ron White

quickme

don't get too upset there Okieeagle...   The guys are just having some fun.  Longhorn is an amazing geek and doesn't deserve that type of attitude.   Maybe editing your post may help with your search.

Cfickter

Quoteokieeagle - 12/21/2015  12:52 PM  Hmmmm, well looks like I need some direction on what a split is exactly.  Sorry for the newbness...  PM me "Liga Privada" if you're interested in swapping something with me.  Except the dude who called these yard gars, you don't really need to respond at all.  Happy Smoking,  okieeagle

"Except the dude who called these yard gars"  Oh you have soooo much to learn grasshopper!

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Longhorn

Quoteokieeagle - 12/21/2015  12:52 PM

Hmmmm, well looks like I need some direction on what a split is exactly.  Sorry for the newbness...

PM me "Liga Privada" if you're interested in swapping something with me.  Except the dude who called these yard gars, you don't really need to respond at all.

Happy Smoking,

okieeagle

Hmmm... Might want to rethink your position about me not responding. And put an addy in your profile. I might send you a few yard gars. Just say'n.  :whistle:

Brlesq

Quote"Except the dude who called these yard gars"  Oh you have soooo much to learn grasshopper!

Okie, those actually are his YARD GARS. He's in a whole different league, man.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Cfickter

QuoteBrlesq - 12/21/2015  2:51 PM
Quote"Except the dude who called these yard gars"  Oh you have soooo much to learn grasshopper!

He is our "most interesting Geek"

xs

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Longhorn

QuoteBrlesq - 12/21/2015  2:51 PM

Not sure about a whole different league, but Brlesq is correct.  I refer to the The Liga Privada No. 9  as a "yard gar." :smoker:

Longhorn

Chuck, I'm stealing that meme!

bmac7754

QuoteLonghorn - 12/21/2015  2:50 PM  
Quoteokieeagle - 12/21/2015  12:52 PM  Hmmmm, well looks like I need some direction on what a split is exactly.  Sorry for the newbness...  PM me "Liga Privada" if you're interested in swapping something with me.  Except the dude who called these yard gars, you don't really need to respond at all.  Happy Smoking,  okieeagle
Hmmm... Might want to rethink your position about me not responding. And put an addy in your profile. I might send you a few yard gars. Just say'n.  :whistle:

Yo Brad, you ever want to part with your yard gars, my addy is in my profile.  Just saying

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

05Venturer

Quoteokieeagle - 12/21/2015  11:52 AM

Happy Smoking,

okieeagle

Perhaps an apology may be in order for the newbness, we all have a different cigar that is out "yardgar" , Brads happen to be Liga #9's.  :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Longhorn

Quotebmac7754 - 12/21/2015  4:16 PM

QuoteLonghorn - 12/21/2015  2:50 PM  

Yo Brad, you ever want to part with your yard gars, my addy is in my profile.  Just saying

:biggrin: I'll keep that in mind.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.