Name my smoking room contest

Started by 05Venturer, 12/27/2015 10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Name my smoking room contest

Kenny's Casa del Stogies

05Venturer

With the facelift going on in my smoking room it looks like it is time for a contest to see if anyone has a better idea than mine for a name for it.
I have a couple names I'm thinking of but am looking to my geek friends for more options.
Here is how the contest will work. Only 1 suggestion per member
The 5 name suggestions with the most votes will be tossed in a hat and 1 will be picked out to get a 5'er from me.( this is in case I stay with one of my own ideas)
A second 5er will be given out if I choose your name suggestion for my room.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Kman

Considering she did all the work.... it's only fitting :lmao:
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

McBryde

Or Paulson's Playroom, it'll only let me add 1.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Camshaft83

Cool room.  My vote is in.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

ninfiction

Great looking room Kent. Really love the wood work in there.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Mojo66

Thanks for the contest Kent. Nice looking Cozy lounge... shyte, that's what I should have went for

The Cozy Herfer Lounge

someone should use this :biggrin:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

millarddj

How's the ventilation in there? Better than St. Croix? :shy:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Gustoff

I need a smoking room, but it will never gain the blessing of the spouse... Envious! :drool:
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.