CigarFest 2010

Started by dieselcricket, 01/05/2010 05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieselcricket

I got an email the other day for Cigarfest 2010.  I went last year and had a blast, plus you get a lot of cigars & goodies to boot.  Any of you fellow Geeks plan on attending this years Fest?

Tickets go on sale FEB. 8th @ 5am EST.  Set your alarm, last years tickets sold out in less than 45 min

Event date is May 1st.
"....but I also smoke when I'm by myself and it makes me feel like I'm not by myself. If you have a cigar, it's like a little bit of company."--George Lopez

akira

I would love to go, but convincing my fiance that this would be a fun trip might take some work.  What else is there to do?
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

southernpacifico

Seen the same email from CI. I'm really interested, need to talk my BOTL to go.
Where on CI web can you find out more info?
Things I believe:
Life is too short not to pull the trigger!
The best cigar, I haven't smoked yet.
Everyone needs something to believe in, I believe I'll have another Scotch (Beer, Rum, Bourbon..) and Cigar!! The choices are endless......
SMOKE ON BOTLs

DocJazzRH

For what it is worth I just got off the phone with CI customer service; the only thing known, so they said, is the date (May 1) Oh well such is life... :censored:
Rich ()=iii=<

Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself .. J. Wagner

At least a bad conscience can make life interesting -- Kierkegaard

Bob Cordell

Wheres it at this year?
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

DocJazzRH

Bob, I asked CI about the location and was told it had not been set yet but was assured those on the email list would be told first. Sure..... :lmao:
Rich ()=iii=<

Bob Cordell

Well that makes it awful damn convenient to book a place huh?

Is it a big secret that only Jack Bauer knows at this point?

Hmmmm, forget it then

NES Tek

I hope it's easy to get to from CA. I'd love to go!
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

dieselcricket

It is most likely at Split Rock Resort , Lake Harmony, PA 18624.  I sure there will be more info put up on the site as it gets closer to the Ticket purchase date.  I have to admit that they should provide a bit more info up front but seeing how the tickets go like hot cakes, i guess they don't have too.

If you click on the 2009 page you get a better look of what is offered at Cigarfest.  Of course some of the info will change year to year but at least it gives you an idea of what to expect.  http://www.cigarfest.org/cfest09/

"....but I also smoke when I'm by myself and it makes me feel like I'm not by myself. If you have a cigar, it's like a little bit of company."--George Lopez

Bob Cordell

So its not in East Tennessee?

:mad:

dieselcricket

QuoteBob Cordell - 1/5/2010  9:34 PM

So its not in East Tennessee?

:mad:

:lmao:

nwb

I would really like to go, but that would be 1) a hell of a drive 2) an expensive weekend if I flew.  Oh well....

nwb
Chief of Shaft

DocJazzRH

I suppose you guys would fall of your horse if I mentioned a CigarFest in... oh say... California. After all the governator is a cigar aficionado; well I guess I blew that one...   :lmao:  :crazy: (Go ahead pick one)
Rich ()=iii=<

dieselcricket

Just received an email this morning from CI.  CigarFest 10 will be at Split Rock Resort, PA (not much of a suprise though).  Can't wait!!!  
http://www.cigarfest.org/

southernpacifico

Yeah, received those email too. I spoke to my BOTL about going for the 1st time. We decided to try the 2 today HERF at Outlaw Cigars in Kansas City in May 20 & 21.
Things I believe:
Life is too short not to pull the trigger!
The best cigar, I haven't smoked yet.
Everyone needs something to believe in, I believe I'll have another Scotch (Beer, Rum, Bourbon..) and Cigar!! The choices are endless......
SMOKE ON BOTLs

nwb

Yeah, I got the e-mail too.  I can't believe they aren't having it in Georgia!

Oh, well, I'll have to miss it again this year.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Ray240

Quotedieselcricket - 1/5/2010  6:23 PM

I got an email the other day for Cigarfest 2010.  I went last year and had a blast, plus you get a lot of cigars & goodies to boot.  Any of you fellow Geeks plan on attending this years Fest?

Tickets go on sale FEB. 8th @ 5am EST.  Set your alarm, last years tickets sold out in less than 45 min

Event date is May 1st.

I went last year as well and had an excellent time. we'll definately be attending this year again!

Beegerply

I'd like to go but the devil site has all my money :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Byron
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

mountedshriner

QuoteBeegerply - 1/28/2010  6:05 AM

I'd like to go but the devil site has all my money :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Byron

"What he said, twice!"
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

DennisA

I just might have to kiss a little bit of Wifey butt, and see if I can pull this off. It would be cool to get together with a few of the CG crew, and hang out for a day or two!
Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

kylepwhalen

As soon as I turn 21 I'm hauling ass up there. I can't wait to go to it!! I'll pay obscene amounts to get there, even if it is during my finals week hehehe

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.