2016 Super Premium Superbowl Squares - PP sent out and prizes shipping! Congrats and Thanks all!

Started by sar127, 01/04/2016 12:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sar127

Welcome to the 2016 Super Premium Superbowl Squares!!!
Enter for your chance to win from prizes totaling over $1500 in premium cigars & cash!
Click HERE to see last year's contest thread.

HOW IT WORKS:

1. Select your squares from HERE . (Limit 5 per person)NOW 10

2. Entry fee is 1 cigar + $2 cash per square. (Poopal: sar127@gmail.com)
3. Reply below with your chosen square numbers and a list of your cigars.

- Cigars from the “Permitted Cigars” list are pre-approved and ready to be mailed.

- Requests to ADD cigars to the list are 100% welcome but please only mail those upon approval.

4. Mail me your cigars and cash(if you don't like poopal).

**Note - $30 from the $200 is reserved to help cover half the shipping and insurance costs for the >$1500 in cigars.

PERMITTED CIGARS: 
Opus X, Anejo, Padron 1964, Padron 1926, Davidoff, Liga HTF, Tatuaje HTF, Litto Gomez Small Batch, Avo LE, My Father LE, Jaime LE, AB Fine & Rare, Illusione Singulare, La Aurora 100 Anos, La Palina Goldie, Camacho Liberty pre-2012, Any $8+ ISOM, Arturo Fuente HTF, God of Fire, EP Carrillo Edicion Limitada 2009-2013, Viaje HTF/out of production.......More Ideas? Make your requests below!

Prizes: 
1st Quarter: 15 sticks .........Reverse Number wins $25 Cash
2nd Quarter: 30 sticks ........Reverse Number wins $50 Cash
3rd Quarter: 15 sticks .........Reverse Number wins $25 Cash
Final Score: 40 sticks ..........Reverse Number wins $70 Cash

Box Pool Explained: 
Each square is numbered 1-100 that players can select from. ONCE ALL THE SQUARES ARE FILLED, a random generator will determine the Row and Column numbers. The Row/Column numbers represent the LAST digit of that team's score.
ie. If the score is AFC 14 – NFC 17, then the winner is the Square that corresponds to AFC 4 and NFC 7.
And the Reverse Number winner for this example is the Square that corresponds to AFC 7 and NFC 4.

Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

sar127

Let's get this filled out by Mon Jan 18th guys!!

My squares: 22, 38, 45, 77, 93

My cigars:
Anejo Shark
Anejo #50
AB Fine & Rare 2014
Liga Dirty Rat
Fuente Between the Lines

ETA: Sorry my Shark and Rat are damaged, I traded them for Opus X Perfecxion X and Opus X Reserva D'Chateau

Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

Brlesq

Thanks, Rob.  I'll take 12, 23, 34, 78, 89.  Will list cigars later (can't do it from the road)
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Cfickter

Thanks for the contest , Rob. I'll take 72, 19, 88, 35, & 65.  
Will list cigars later once I recheck inventory  

PP will be sent today
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

StogieDad

Rob, I'll take 7, 39, 51, 80, and 90.  I will ppal you today and post cigars in a bit.

Thanks buddy!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ninfiction

I'm in, will list my cigars tonight, I'd like to reserve 13, 37, 61, 74, 96
This is not the admin you're looking for...

nirab

Count me in. I'll take squares 21, 44, 49, 87 and 5. Cigar list later tonight...thanks Rob!!
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

sar127

Thanks Bruce, Chuck, Michael, Brian, and Brian, I got y'all down on the board!
Sir Rob

Kid Montana

I'll take 4, 14, 24, 15, 25.  Thanks Rob, I'll probably be back in Houston this week and will hand over cigars then.

I'd rather have a cigar...

Kman

Rob, definitely in.

52, 53, 67, 69, 8

Will get the list of cigars in tonight. Would also like to have L'Atelier Cote d'Or added to the list. I may have others.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

sar127

Got Dan and Kerry, Cote d'Or is in, thanks!
Sir Rob

StogieDad

Hey Rob, how does a Lost and Found Pepper Cream Chocolate Crush strike you?

The other 4 would be:

FFP
Fuente 80th Ann. Personal Reserve robusto
Illusione Singulare 2014
Tatuaje Anarchy 2015
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Longhorn

18, 27,36, 63, and 91, please.

Yard gars, Padron Anni's, Yard Gar's brothers - Unicos Series.

sar127

Got you Brad, Michael - Chocolate Crush is A-OK!
Sir Rob

ninfiction

Here's what I selected to send and will get out this week.

Ratzilla
AF Don Carlos 80th Eye of the Shark
AF Don Carlos 80th Personal Reserve
Casa Fuente Corona Gorda
La Palina Goldie Robusto Extra
This is not the admin you're looking for...

sar127

Quoteninfiction - 1/4/2016  7:45 PM  Here's what I selected to send and will get out this week.   Ratzilla AF Don Carlos 80th Eye of the Shark AF Don Carlos 80th Personal Reserve Casa Fuente Corona Gorda La Palina Goldie Robusto Extra

:bigthumbs: :bigthumbs:

Sir Rob

bmac7754

Rob, love to get in again on this one.  I'll send cigars and cash out this week.
#'s I want are  16, 29, 54, 76, 92

Cigars will be:
2- Anejo #55
2- LG Small Batch #4
1- Opus X Super Belicoso
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

clami

Thanks for putting this together again!  This was a ton of fun last year - glad I did not miss it.  I will take 43, 28, 56, 73, 98.  Will get my cigar list to you next week - all from the pre-approved list.

Thanks,
Clay.

RDF

Rob, I'm in.  I'll take 11, 55, 66, 79, and 84.  Hope I didn't choose any already spoken for squares.  Thanks for setting this up again this year.  I'll choose pre-approved cigars and will get them out to you post haste.
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

sar127

Clami and RDF, I got y'all down. Bmac, fantastic puts brother, thanks!
Sir Rob

johncw

thanks for doing this again this year.... I'll take 1, 10, 42, 81, 100

I'll post up my cigar tonight and ship out tomorrow.

Chrism305

I'll take 20, 30, 40, 50, and 60. Will post tonight after I double check inventory.

DRuff

46, 57, 68

Will list cigars in a few minutes

bmac7754

Rob, sent yesterday. Looks like you will have it Saturday.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

sar127

^Thanks Brian!

Johncw, Chrism, DRuff - I got y'all down.

Sir Rob

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.