cigarFEST 2016!!!

Started by neoBelicoso, 01/05/2016 04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neoBelicoso

Hey all, hope this is the proper place\time to post this. I just pre-registered to be able to get my cigarFEST 2016 tickets online. They will go on sale Feb 6th and you can pre-reg now to get what I assume is a spot in the queue. Its a ways away I know, but I'm wicked excited. I'm going from CT->PA Saturday April 30th. About a 4hr drive for me. Anyone interested in car pooling? They are out of rooms at Split Rock Resort already for that night but I found a smoking, two queen room available at a Quality Inn 10min (5mi) away from the resort  for that night for 120$ if anyone wants to split the room, the single bed options are non-smoking (hah)

:dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:
- neoBelicoso (Tyler)
"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time."
-Mark Twain

headfirst

Someday I will find a way and the time to go to this, but for now I'll just be living vicariously through the geeks that are there.  Have a blast man...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Brlesq

I've been to the last 5 of these, and they are a lot of fun.  Don't prepay your hotel room because there is no "que" on the tickets, so no guarantee you will get in.  It is just a free-for-all when the tickets go live . . . kind of like getting rock concert tickets.  Last year, all 6,000 tickets were sold in 111 seconds online.  Thousands of BOTLs were left without a ticket.  Secondary sales are just like concert tickets and they are gougers galore.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

neoBelicoso

oh man thanks for that info Bruce! They are doing telephone and internet sales apparently on the 6th, i'm going to have 3 phones ready with the redial and my 4G and home internet connections ready with browsers set to attack  :uzi:
- neoBelicoso (Tyler)
"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time."
-Mark Twain

plnortham

Ive heard those things are pretty sweet.  Wish I could go!
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

Cfickter

Went last year and was a bit underwhelmed overall. Prices jumped by 33% this year.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.