Can humidor entry link to reviews?

Started by Remodelx15, 01/23/2016 06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remodelx15

Don't know if updates to the iPhone/iPad app are high on the priority list these day, but I started using it a couple months ago and prefer the interface greatly compared to the website.  But there's one thing I REALLY wish it did differently.

I really wish that when you were in your humidor list of your unsmoked sticks and clicked on the star rating that it would take you to the list of reviews that had already been done on that stick by the community.  Right now it just takes you to the screen to enter your own review.  

One of my habits in the morning is perusing my virtual humidor through the iPad app to select my morning smoke.  Especially when I'm about to choose a stick I haven't smoked before, I'd love to be able to click on those stars and see the community's opinions.  

Anyway, just a thought/hope for the next update, whenever that may be.  So grateful to this site for this tool, it helps my enjoyment of this hobby so much!
If you're not lucky, we can't use you.
- WW2 Submarine admiral

ntanner

I dont use the Ipad app but that is how it works on the pc or my android. Click on the cigar in my humidor and it brings up all the reviews and gives you an option to enter youre own review.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Remodelx15

Yes, on the website, that's what happens, but not on iPad/iPhone, sadly.  Are you saying the android version works the same as the website?  Maybe it's just on the Apple side?
- WW2 Submarine admiral

ntanner

Yes, android works the same way as the PC version.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Mojo66

QuoteRemodelx15 - 1/23/2016  9:23 AM  Yes, on the website, that's what happens, but not on iPad/iPhone, sadly.  Are you saying the android version works the same as the website?  Maybe it's just on the Apple side?

Try a different Browser on your iPad, might do the trick. Mozilla Firefox or any other like Chrome if it isn't what you are already using.

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Remodelx15

It's not the browser that has the issue on my iPad, it's the CG iPhone/iPad app that doesn't go to the reviews from within the humidor list.  Sounds like the android works correctly.  Hmmmm, well, it's not too big a deal.  Hopefully Paul can tweak it on the next update! :)
- WW2 Submarine admiral

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.