Cigar Dinner at Grand Havana Room, March 15th-7pm

Started by ROTHNH, 01/08/2010 02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ROTHNH

Nestor Miranda and Matador Cigars, in cooperation with Grand Havana Room to host a private Cigar Dinner Event to celebrate Nestor's Birthday & the release of the NEW Nestor Miranda Dominicano Cigars encased in a carefully preserved 100 Year Old Wrapper.

These cigars are once again a collaboration between Nestor and Pepin Garcia.

Only 70 people will be invited.  

Three course sit down dinner, open bar, 3 cigars, and very valuable raffle prizes.

THIS WILL BE THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS CIGAR EVENT OF 2010 IN NY.

Please call Boris to RSVP @ 516-626-4966.  Price to be determined shortly.

Bob Cordell

Do you think they'll have Keystone lights?

:confused:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

mcdimond

QuoteBob Cordell - 1/8/2010  1:09 PM

Do you think they'll have Keystone lights?

Bob...
"THIS WILL BE THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS CIGAR EVENT OF 2010"
What do you think?

Of COURSE they'll have Keystone Light!

Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

sam a

my sources say they will have keystone light in a 100 year old can
Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

mcdimond

Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

nwb

I wonder if they will serve Pineapple White Owls for dessert?

nwb
Chief of Shaft

mcdimond

Yes, Pineapple White Owls Melba, served with tart raspberries, ladled over vanilla ice cream.

:dancing:
Michael

Fun Fact:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.