CG and Amazon.com

Started by Ken Kelley, 01/27/2016 01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken Kelley

I just finished buying a new David Baldacchi book for my Kindle Fire through the link to Amazon.com here on the site. Just a reminder that every time you buy something from Amazon through our link CG gets a little bit of money to help keep us going. Looks for the link over on the left side under all the other things. Thank you for your kind attention!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

tjm0831

Nice.  I had never done that before!

bstessl

Whenever I use amazon I come here first to use the link.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

millarddj

I use smile.amazon exclusively to support non-profits. Wish I could do both at the same time.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

toby2

Quotemillarddj - 1/27/2016  5:03 PM  I use smile.amazon exclusively to support non-profits. Wish I could do both at the same time.

x2

Jackal

I need to pick up a new Tri-Band Gigabit router.  It's a couple hundred bucks.  I will make sure to go through the CG link, so we get a piece of the transaction.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Cfickter

Great reminder Ken. I need to remember this
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

MacMac

Good way to help our community.
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

SenorPablo

Appreciate the reminder!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Gustoff

Ive been using it. I need to remeber to use it every time though...
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

danb6177

Wish a knew this before Christmas. The site would have been supported for years. I will for sure use the link from now on.
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.