Missing Cigars from Database

Started by CharlieDon'tSurf, 01/27/2016 09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharlieDon'tSurf

Geeks,

I apologize if I have put this in the wrong thread.  I cannot find these cigars in the database for "My Humidor".  I will enter them, but I don't want to duplicate if they are there and I am missing the name.  Could you please let me know the name I should look for or if I should just enter them based on the knowledge I have.

CharlieDon'tSurf

I also have a Camacho that reads Jamastrian on the band.  It is robusto size.  

The AVO above says Uvezian on the band, but I cannot find that one.

05Venturer

Is the AVO a Syncro Nicaragua?
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

tjm0831

That is an AVO Synco Nicaragua.

tjm0831

The first is a Padilla Series 68 Solomon.

StogieDad

Quote05Venturer - 1/28/2016  7:19 AM

Is the AVO a Syncro Nicaragua?

Yes it is.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

The Camacho I believe could be one of a few, what color is the band?
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Jackal

I just entered the Salomon into the database.  It is the Corojo version, not the Oscuro (which is almost black in color).

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=cigars;area=showcig;cigar_id=135064&t=Padilla_Series_68_Limitado_Corojo_Salomon_2009

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

bmac7754

QuoteJackal - 1/28/2016  11:34 AM   I just entered the Salomon into the database.  It is the Corojo version, not the Oscuro (which is almost black in color).  http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=cigars;area=showcig;cigar_id=135064&t=Padilla_Series_68_Limitado_Corojo_Salomon_2009

You Win

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

CharlieDon'tSurf

Thanks guys.

05Venturer and Tim0831, I have an AVO that says Syncro on the band, but this one says Uvezian.

Thanks for finding the Padilla Tim, StogieDad and Jackal

StogieDad the band on the Camacho is brown.  After some research I believe it is the Camacho Corojo Monarca.  CI has this cigar and the picture appears that Jamastrian is written on the side.

Much appreciated all.  I may have a few more questions once I go through it all.

CharlieDon'tSurf

By the way I am amazed at how extensive that database is.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.