Trade with Daniel [Millarddj]

Started by appollo, 01/29/2016 02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

appollo

Received my end of a trade with Daniel today.This had come about when I had mentioned about ThinBlueLine 20 sticks blind sampler not shipping to the GWN.Well Danielle stepped up and volunteer some his booty that he received in the sampler.Great geek Daniel. Thanks for the trade Daniel looking foreword to turning these beauties to ash. :dancing:

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

terrys1991

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Gustoff

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Camshaft83

Daniel is a great geek.  Way to go  :bigthumbs:
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

tjm0831

Mojo66

Those are great cigars. Daniel sure acts like a seasoned Geek, he got the hang of it in a flash. :bow:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

quickme

McBryde

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.