Started by bstessl, 02/01/2016 06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bstessl

My Father/DPG Blowout

ALSO----- Use coupon code SHIPFREECP for $5 bucks off orders over $100
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

cavenbk

I saw that. I really wish I had the money right now. I love me some My Father
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

CharlieOne

Has there ever been a La Flor Dominicana CP deal?
My V  List: nirab, raize, millarddj, Kman, DRuff, junglepete

bstessl

Flor de Las Antillas are up there now, just did a split with them a couple weeks ago

nirab

Quotecavenbk - 2/1/2016  8:12 AM

I saw that. I really wish I had the money right now. I love me some My Father

:word:  :word:  :word:  :word:  :cigarman:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

benchjockey

QuoteCharlieOne - 2/1/2016  10:18 AM  Has there ever been a La Flor Dominicana CP deal?

Unlikely, since they don't carry that brand.

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

headfirst

Quotebenchjockey - 2/1/2016  11:11 AM

QuoteCharlieOne - 2/1/2016  10:18 AM  Has there ever been a La Flor Dominicana CP deal?

Unlikely, since they don't carry that brand.

Probably want to watch smallbatchcigar.com.  They have extra discounts on different brands they carry once in a while.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

ThinBlueLine

You won't find a better price for the Jaime Garcia for you broadleaf whores
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

Cigary

This place singlehandedly is making my life happy/miserable.  Just when I think I'm out of their clutches.....they pulllll me back in...it's true.  I almost pray not to see any deals on there when I check....but it's like the Devil just laughs and makes fun of me....."pssssss..Gary....here's some candy...look at these cigars you love...c'mon fella...you know you're gonna buy em...you don't have tell the wife...just hide them in that big cooler you snuck into the basement labeled POISON.....".......futhermucker!

05Venturer

QuoteCigary - 2/1/2016  3:44 PM

This place singlehandedly is making my life happy/miserable.  Just when I think I'm out of their clutches.....they pulllll me back in...it's true.  I almost pray not to see any deals on there when I check....but it's like the Devil just laughs and makes fun of me....."pssssss..Gary....here's some candy...look at these cigars you love...c'mon fella...you know you're gonna buy em...you don't have tell the wife...just hide them in that big cooler you snuck into the basement labeled POISON.....".......futhermucker!

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bstessl

bstessl

Gustoff

Appx 3 bucks ea. for the RP Edge if you're a fan.
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

bstessl

Hammer and Sickle 5'ers for around $25

bstessl

Scorcher today....  Get the refresh buttons ready!

It's a good thing I have to go to work today....

McBryde

QuoteCigary - 2/1/2016  4:44 PM

...you don't have tell the wife...just hide them in that big cooler you snuck into the basement labeled POISON.....".......futhermucker!

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.