FREE Whynter CHC-251S guts, but you pay shipping...

Started by c9belayer, 02/05/2016 12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c9belayer

I have the stock shelves and drawers of a Whynter CHC-251S Cigar Cooler that I'd like to give away. I don't need them any more. The 4 shelves measure exactly 14-5/16"W x 3/8"T (but with a 9/16" lip on the front 1/2") x 11-1/2"D while the 2 drawers measure exactly 13-6/16"W x 3-16"T x 11-3/8"D. There are holes in both drawers that exactly fit Caliber 4R IV R Gold Bezel Round Digital Hygrometers. The holes are 1-21/32" in diameter. Pay for a cardboard box (~$7) and the shipping from San Jose, CA and they're yours. The shelves and drawers together weigh 6 lbs, so add the box weight and some bubble wrap and total shipping weight will 7-8 lbs. I also have detailed dimensions available. PM me if interested. Note: These are stock, so you'll want to give them a once-over with a sanding block before using. 

Oh yeah, those dividers you see in the photo? I made those, so no extra sanding needed! They fit nice and tight...

-- c9belayer

millarddj

Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

McBryde

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Mojo66

That is a nice gesture. If Emerson changes his mind, I want them  :shy:

I have a cooler where they'd fit just right
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

McBryde

QuoteMojo66 - 2/5/2016  5:57 PM

That is a nice gesture. If Emerson changes his mind, I want them  :shy:

I have a cooler where they'd fit just right

I am about to set up the same thing, I've got some cigars on the way, and nowhere to put them! Heck of a problem to have!

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Mojo66

QuoteMcBryde - 2/5/2016  6:01 PM  
QuoteMojo66 - 2/5/2016  5:57 PM  That is a nice gesture. If Emerson changes his mind, I want them  :shy:   I have a cooler where they'd fit just right
I am about to set up the same thing, I've got some cigars on the way, and nowhere to put them! Heck of a problem to have!  E

One of my favorite problem for sure.

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

McBryde

The shelves and drawers came in today, and looked great. Christopher also threw in a couple of hitch hikers, an AVO XO and a Partagas 1876, neither of which I have had. They didn't fit exactly like I had planned, but the glue is drying on them now after a little work on the band saw. Thanks for a great deal on some guts for my new wineador!

E

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

johncw

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.