Work in progress

Started by hellbrentforleather, 02/07/2016 08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hellbrentforleather

Decided to use an old canvas that my fiance had laying around.  It's not perfect, as some of the bands didn't come off as cleanly as I'd like, but it's also not the only one I ever plan on making.

Thanks for checking it out!

Remember what old Jack Burton says at a time like this...
The Iron Sheik is my spirit animal.
Facebook

Gustoff

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

tjm0831

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Mojo66

Keep the pics coming, will be fun to watch it take form.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

johncw

Ted

QuoteMojo66 - 2/7/2016  12:22 PM  Keep the pics coming, will be fun to watch it take form.

This! Would be fun to watch the progression. Would also be kind of cool as a long term smoking diary to watch how your tastes change over time.

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

DonM

Very cool idea! :bigthumbs:

I saved bands for awhile then gave up on it.  Wish I had  kept up on it.  Now, mine would look like a shrine to Drew Estates with Liga Privada, Papas Fritas and Undercrown bands.  Seems I have become one dimensional but I like em.....alot

"The Curmudgeon"

STL_Cohiba

I have a friend who's wife did a table top for him for his birthday. Looks good so far. Can't wait to see the finished piece
"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

http://cigargeeks.com/humidor/default.asp?
action=humidor&member=STL%5FCohiba

hellbrentforleather

QuoteDonM - 2/7/2016  1:46 PM

I saved bands for awhile then gave up on it.  Wish I had  kept up on it.  Now, mine would look like a shrine to Drew Estates with Liga Privada, Papas Fritas and Undercrown bands.  Seems I have become one dimensional but I like em.....alot

Mine will mostly be a shrine to Perdomo, hahaha.  I started with Ashton, moved on slightly to Montecristo, and then fell head first into Perdomo.  Now, I love some other things, but Perdomo has become "my brand".
Facebook

MacMac

Should look cool when full.
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

appollo

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

McBryde

Looks good, can't wait to see it full! What are you using to stick them on there?

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

hellbrentforleather

QuoteMcBryde - 2/8/2016  12:11 AM

Looks good, can't wait to see it full! What are you using to stick them on there?

E

A really heavy duty glue stick
Facebook

DonM

Quotehellbrentforleather - 2/7/2016  6:29 PM

QuoteDonM - 2/7/2016  1:46 PM

Mine will mostly be a shrine to Perdomo, hahaha.  I started with Ashton, moved on slightly to Montecristo, and then fell head first into Perdomo.  Now, I love some other things, but Perdomo has become "my brand".

Hey Perdomo makes a good cigar  :bigthumbs:

"The Curmudgeon"

millarddj

I completely missed this thread. I put all of mine in a journal with notes, but this is a much cooler visual idea. The obsessive part of me loves the idea of organizing a number of these by brands, different lines, limited editions, years, etc. Good thing I'm too disorganized to start. :shy:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

gitfiddl

I did the light-bridge over my computer desk a few years back:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.