Previous topic - Next topic

cigarzz

Jeff Lipton
Bobalu Cigar Co.
bobalu.com
512-469-5877
Jeff@bobalu.com

Mojo66

I really enjoyed the Cuavas I had but that is the extent of my Bobalu knowledge. Will have to try more of them, this deal sounds great for just that.

Do y'all (discreetly) ship to the GWN?
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

nirab

QuoteMojo66 - 2/8/2016  3:41 PM

I really enjoyed the Cuavas I had but that is the extent of my Bobalu knowledge. Will have to try more of them, this deal sounds great for just that.

Do y'all (discreetly) ship to the GWN?

Sebastien, Jeff told me last year that he would ship to Canada, but you have to call him at the shop. The other alternative is having me ship em to you, which I do not mind doing at all.  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

gitfiddl

Well that was $25 I didn't intend on spending...  

:biggrin:

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

nirab

Quotegitfiddl - 2/8/2016  6:16 PM

Well that was $25 I didn't intend on spending...  

:biggrin:

I think you will llike em! Let em rest for a bit, as I think they need a little humi time before smoking.  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

okieeagle

jeff, really excited to get these and try them.  I'll definitely let you know when they get smoked and you'll see my reviews on the boards!

Cheers and Happy Smoking,

okieeagle
"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em." - Ron White

cigarzz

Thanks guys! this is a really good selection. These were picked for experienced smokers who like some flavor in their cigars. Only the Texas Select is FRESH rolled, all other are age 3 -12 months after rolling. thanks again   jeff   512-469-5877
Jeff Lipton
Bobalu Cigar Co.
bobalu.com
512-469-5877
Jeff@bobalu.com

Rammstein142

Nice I am gonna have to hit this offer up!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

cmmayo

I will vouch for the quality of the Super Fuerte.  :cigarman:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

okieeagle

Hey Jeff, I smoked the Texas Select cigar the other day and it was very nice. Great flavor, great draw and burned really nicely.

Can't wait to try the others.

Thanks again for the deal.

Cheers and Happy Smoking,

okieeagle

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em." - Ron White

junglepete

Hmm...cigars I have never tried...in the $4.00 range with shipping, some are even vouched for, and my prefered wheelhouse of sizes...seems like something has interested my frugality.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.