262 Event for those even remotley interested in it...

Started by Vroomp, 02/09/2016 06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

I just got this from the "fine" folks at Tobacco World about this Friday's event...

262 CIGAR !!!!
FEB 12th : 3pm-8pm
262 will be in the house  Friday and will be here to answer questions and introduce you to their  fine cigars . We will be having specials on the Revere and the Paradigm  lines.

SPECIALS:
buy 3 get 1
buy 5 get 2
buy a box get 5
plus a 262 shirt 

Food:
Worlds Fair catering .
pulled pork bbq sliders with cole slaw and Ranch beans

For those of you familiar with TW here's the rest of the email for your daily jocularity....

Welcome back everyone . Tobacco World is back in action ! We have been  working tirelessly to make sure its perfect for your next visit and we  can assure you that it is.  We have been cleaning and getting the  humidor arranged to where you can effortlessly come in and find exactly  what you need so you can enjoy all of your favorite cigars, pipe tobacco  and accessories . We cannot wait to see all of you very soon, So come  on by and see below all of our latest news and check back often for  upcoming events and specials...

Come out and see us TODAY. Our hours are Monday through Saturday 10-8 and Sunday 12-6.
Check us out on facebook and  twitter to stay up to date on all the latest news,events and specials.  We are here to serve you and make sure you always have what your looking  for in the world of premium hand rolled cigars and tobacco .

See ya there Gary~!!!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

bmac7754

QuoteVroomp - 2/9/2016  9:41 PM  

buy 3 get 1
buy 5 get 2
buy a box get 5

So who gets the others? If I buy 3 I want all 3 not just 1 

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.