Did anyone notice the CG Cigar for sale?

Started by SenorPablo, 02/11/2016 06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

:biggrin: I'm such a shill.  :-0   Anywho, for those who may have forgotten or who never had the chance, there are still some Cigar Geeks Limited Edition cigars by Reinado available for sale.  Antonio still has some boxes and 5ers left.  Still at 20% discount.  Code: Geek20.

http://www.reinadocigars.com/buy.aspx?t=geek

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Vroomp

I may have to take advantage of this deal before it is gone since I have already gone through the first box I bought and have only a little over half of the second one left.

I have always been a fan of Antonio's work though......... :angel:

You new geeks that like a med/full bodied, yet medium strength cigar might want to do a split at this price~! 

Plus you're helping the site~! :bigthumbs:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

SenorPablo

At the risk of sounding even more like a shill, I've gone through 3 boxes and am down to my last one - smoking one nearly every week since they came out.  I have noticed a significant change in flavor and body over the past 3+ months.  It really has come a long way.  All boxes were rolled at the same time, so the ones left have at least 7+ months age on them now.  I think the general consensus on the beginning was that they needed more time when they first came out and you guys were right.  It seems very different to me but I'd love to hear from other brothers who may have experienced the same.  Anyone smoke one more recently?  I know some of you were sitting on them for age.

Anyway, Antonio did us a solid with all his time he put into this project and if you are on the fence I would ask you guys help him clear the last of it out.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Ted

Based on the reviews, I think many people said give them 6 months. I kind of forgot about my box sitting in the back! I will rectify that and sample with some friends this weekend! Maybe I can talk them into buying a box!

Hmmmm. Are tupperware/kitchen/lingerie parties still a big thing? Should schedule some Geeks tasting parties!

:bigthumbs:

Ted

Heh, screw it.

Bought another box already.
 :biggrin:

bstessl

Damn enablers... finally bought a box...
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

toby2

Mojo66

To all you Geeks that don't have them in you humidor already, now is the best chance to get them before they are gone, and at the best price yet.

It won't give you a badge but you will still be supporting CG by doing so  :shy:

Plus if we can clear out what's left and show there is demand for such an offering, there might be another CG cigar in the future.  I know I'm still dreaming of a CG cigar with our own band on it.

By the way, I can attest to the fact that these babies are not the same with a few months on them. For me it's quite amazing how better they became after just 5 months in the humidor.

Come on and grab what's left before someone else does  :biggrin:

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.