Custom Humidor Art, from Drew Estate Cigar Safari

Started by Rebecca Silverwolf, 02/19/2016 09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca Silverwolf

When Jackal and I went to the Cigar Safari in Nicaragua this last week, I took a humidor to be customized at Subculture Studios. After seeing a depiction of Ratzilla, I decided that was what I wanted on my humidor. I left the description somewhat vague, just Ratzilla destroying something, or with a flaming background. What I got was a really awesome piece of artwork. Jesse and his team at Subculture Studios are really amazing artists.
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

ninfiction

That is awesome! This is a trip I need to take someday.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Rebecca Silverwolf

Quoteninfiction - 2/19/2016  10:18 PM

That is awesome! This is a trip I need to take someday.

It is well worth it. Highly recommended.
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

toby2

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

Longhorn

That's cool!  That humidor is an heirloom now!

:thumbsup:

johncw

amigodecigars

Did you and Jason see the erupting volcanoes? 
   :-0
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

appollo

Gustoff

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

tjm0831

You guys got some killer stuff down there!

Rebecca Silverwolf

Quoteamigodecigars - 2/20/2016  5:53 PM

Did you and Jason see the erupting volcanoes? 
   :-0

No, we were pretty far from the eruptions. A couple of people in our safari group were staying in Nicaragua a few more days and were going to go see one of the volcanoes.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.