Have GOT to start trading again!

Started by 1sgjeffward, 02/22/2016 12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1sgjeffward

OK gentlemen as most of you know I have been dealing with a motorcycle accident from SEP 2013. During this time I have been religious about keeping my cigars very well maintained but now I have a problem:

Youngest cigar I'm throwing out there is 485 days old! I have made my entire VH visible to everyone which I have never done and I still have about....... Oh 3,000 or so not listed on there  :biggrin:

Start looking and throw me some trade ideas out there! As many of you also know trading was always one of my big loves on the site so I want it back. That being said another departure from norm other than all my VH being open is they are ALL available for possible trades.

Start the ideas and I will answer fast and for sure make it worth your time.

Missed all of you.
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

millarddj

Howdy Jeff!

Wow, that's quite a list! Wish I had a deeper pool to trade with. :bigthumbs:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

1sgjeffward

Most that remember me I sure will tell you I'm very generous when it comes to trading and bombing (ya that's gonna start again as well!). Don't be shy if you see something you like which I know you will just shoot it too me. In the past have even gone with ones where you just owe me later as long as one of my old partners on here can stand up for ya. This kind of thing works for me because who knows what you will buy in the next year or two.

Quotemillarddj - 2/22/2016  2:29 PM

Howdy Jeff!

Wow, that's quite a list! Wish I had a deeper pool to trade with. :bigthumbs:
Jeff

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Vroomp

I'll be happy to do a blind fiver with ya Jeff,, unless you wanna go bigger :?:   :shades:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

McBryde

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

biggsy16

Jeff,
Firstly I hope you are feeling well after this long road you have been, good luck with the dental phase, that is a very impressive list.
Cheers,Rich
Never done being a Dad

headfirst

PM sent.  Love me some tradin'!   :thumbsup:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

1sgjeffward

Responses to all PM's sent. If you didn't get one please let me know and I will dig into em and reply to you.

Like I said nobody needs to worry about do I have cigars that are EXACT price matches. No BS this is how I have always traded if the cigars you get are ones you really want and your happy then it's a good trade.

*****Tinidad Robusto Extras and Fundadores I will trade HARD for! Some of mine that I had stashed came up missing last year!!!!! So these two are super hot properties for me that I will go after with whatever you need to make it happen.*****
Jeff

? André Gide

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

headfirst

Quote1sgjeffward - 2/22/2016  6:46 PM

Responses to all PM's sent. If you didn't get one please let me know and I will dig into em and reply to you.

Like I said nobody needs to worry about do I have cigars that are EXACT price matches. No BS this is how I have always traded if the cigars you get are ones you really want and your happy then it's a good trade.

*****Tinidad Robusto Extras and Fundadores I will trade HARD for! Some of mine that I had stashed came up missing last year!!!!! So these two are super hot properties for me that I will go after with whatever you need to make it happen.*****

You missed mine...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

bmac7754

I have traded, purchased and been bombed by Jeff.  You won't be disappointed.  Looking at his list makes my drool, so many good cigars in there.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

benchjockey

PM reply.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Mojo66

I'll be more than happy to trade with you. I haven't looked at your list yet but I know we must both have something the other wants. I'll be travelling the next few weeks but as soon as I'm back.

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

tjm0831

gitfiddl

Having been involved in a trade or two with Jeff over the years, I can say you won't regret it!

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

quickme

I Love trades!!!  I may be able to help on the Trini Fundy search you have.   PM me when the dust settles with all the requests.  I'm good with waiting my turn :)

shakinghorizons

PM sent - you look to be local!

1sgjeffward

If you have those 2 Trinidads then you take priority so PM me please!!!!!

Quotequickme - 2/23/2016  9:26 AM

I Love trades!!!  I may be able to help on the Trini Fundy search you have.   PM me when the dust settles with all the requests.  I'm good with waiting my turn :)
Jeff

? André Gide

shakinghorizons

FYI - PM shows to be read, but I haven't received a reply.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.