Cigar Oasis w/ Hydra Fan Kit

Started by MacMac, 02/26/2016 03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacMac

I have an Oasis Excel unit with the WIFI kit. I order the Hydra mini fan that is supposed to work w/ the Oasis units. I watch a how to video online but I can't get the two flat cables plugged on to the Excel unit. The fan cable doesn't seem to match the wifi cable withregard to the number of wires in the cable. Has any one had success with this set up? How did u do it. Thanks!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

ninfiction

Can't really help you out, I have the Hydra LG. I am surprised that all the cables aren't the same though, very weird.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

MacMac

Yea, the oasis cable has 6 or 8 embedded wires and the hydra cable has 3. I'm wondering if the fan was meant to work with the wifi capable oasis Units.

MacMac

I have a Facebook message sent to Cigar Oasis. I hope they answer soon.

MacMac

FYI everyone the Hydra Small Fan Kit will NOT work with the WiFi option for the Excel and Ultra 2, etc. Hydra does not have a fan that will work with these units.
I got this information from Cigar Oasis. I think my solution, for now, will be to make the Hydra Fan run continually  by connecting it to a separate power source. I did ask Cigar Oasis about their fans and I'm waiting for an answer.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.