Rabbit Air MinusA2 Review

Started by DonM, 03/07/2016 04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonM

So as a few Geeks know, my wife has been sick for a few months now with respiratory problems and has been in the hospital twice this month.  She is currently in a Rehabilitation center and hopefully will come home in a few days.  The Dr's have given a diagnosis as exasperated COPD and asthma and depending on their mood, bronchitis.  So I purchased not 1 but 2 Rabbit Airs for the house and got them tonight.

For the review, I must say they are very well constructed with 5 stage filters with multiple fan speeds.  On auto, they sense the air condition and adjust the fan speed accordingly.  The fan is pretty quiet until you put it on turbo, and then it gets slightly noisy but nowhere near say a regular fan.  As soon as I turned it on for the first time, they both went to air quality of RED   :-0   Mind you my house is lived in but it isn't dirty.  After an hour it went to purple (blue is clean air)

Mind you I do not smoke in my house (well maybe a herf last week when the wife was in the hospital :angel: she will never know will she :confused: )

So I had to test this bytch out and took a cigar in and blew smoke towards the Rabbit.  The thing immediately sensed the smoke, the air quality sensor went to red and the fan jumped to high automatically.  Pretty impressed with these air purifiers.  So if you are looking for a good air purifier, these are a little on the expensive side but in my opinion worth the money spent

"The Curmudgeon"

headfirst

Hope she recovers soon, good man for taking care of your bride.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

nirab

Prayers and good vibes to you and your wife my friend.  :biggrin:  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

DonM

Quoteheadfirst - 3/7/2016  9:04 PM

Hope she recovers soon, good man for taking care of your bride.

:bigthumbs:

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

Quotenirab - 3/7/2016  9:22 PM

Prayers and good vibes to you and your wife my friend.  :biggrin:  :angel:

Thank you Brian, it has been a real battle for her

"The Curmudgeon"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.