My post smoke drink

Started by GrouchoM, 03/08/2016 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrouchoM

Epic Peach vodka w 100% blueberry pomegranate juice. 
The secret word is cigars!

sccrom1

POST SMOKE?

You are supposed to drink WITH the smoke

Rebecca Silverwolf

That sounds awfully sweet, pretty sure it would not taste good if consumed while actually smoking.
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

bstessl

Sounds like a good morning to me... lol
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Ken Kelley

Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

DRuff

runewolf

Maker's Mark and ginger ale or coke before, during and after lol.
--// Signature space for rent \\--

ninfiction

Water and more water for me, unless it's Friday or Saturday night, then it's PBR before during and after.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

StogieDad

QuoteDRuff - 3/10/2016  10:05 AM

out of a sippy cup?

:lmao:  I almost spit my coffee on my phone.....not from a sippy cup :biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

bmac7754

I drink my coffee with a lid on the cup, kinda like a sippy cup
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

appollo

I just keep drinking whatever I am drinking after awhile I throw away the sippy cup :biggrin:

Jackal

QuoteRebecca Silverwolf - 3/9/2016  2:33 PM

That sounds awfully sweet, pretty sure it would not taste good if consumed while actually smoking.

Might work with a Cameroon.  It depends how tart the blueberries are.  

I have found that sweet and tart work well for me with a lot of Cameroon wrapped sticks.  I like pairing a Cape Codder with Cameroons.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Mojo66

Water is my favorite post smoking drink to better prepare the palate for the next smoke.

Overall, although I do like other drinks with or after my smokes sometimes, I find I usually prefer water. I feel I'm getting more of the subtleties that way.

That might just be me
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Rebecca Silverwolf

QuoteJackal - 3/10/2016  12:33 PM

I have found that sweet and tart work well for me with a lot of Cameroon wrapped sticks.  I like pairing a Cape Codder with Cameroons.

The main issue of sweetness will likely come from the peach flavoring in the vodka. If you mixed that juice blend with plain vodka, I would totally see your point. However, the artificial peach sweetness would push it way over the edge.
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

Jackal

QuoteRebecca Silverwolf - 3/10/2016  4:49 PM

The main issue of sweetness will likely come from the peach flavoring in the vodka. If you mixed that juice blend with plain vodka, I would totally see your point. However, the artificial peach sweetness would push it way over the edge.

You are correct.  It really does come down to how much peach is there.  Most flavored vodkas are not exactly subtle with their flavors.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Brlesq

QuoteRebecca Silverwolf - 3/10/2016  6:49 PM

Might pair well with an Acid
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Rebecca Silverwolf

QuoteBrlesq - 3/10/2016  5:00 PM

QuoteRebecca Silverwolf - 3/10/2016  6:49 PM

Might pair well with an Acid

No, no it wouldn't.  :blech:

Otter

I just light another one and continue to enjoy my whiskey...
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

GrouchoM

Epic peach vodka w cranberry juice.

Brlesq

Oh, I see now. This guy believes that he has started a "Today's Post Cigar Drink" thread to share what he drinks after each cigar. SUPER INTERESTING!  :thumbsup:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Mojo66

QuoteBrlesq - 3/21/2016  6:07 AM  Oh, I see now. This guy believes that he has started a "Today's Post Cigar Drink" thread to share what he drinks after each cigar. SUPER INTERESTING!  :thumbsup:

Indeed  :lmao:

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Gustoff

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Vroomp

Another vodka and grapefruit followed by yet another............... :biggrin:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

GrouchoM

Woodchuck Hard Apple cider.

GrouchoM

Woodchuck Hard Apple cider  "Amber" made from red apples.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.