Contest for a contest Poll

Started by Mojo66, 04/04/2016 05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Contest for a contest Poll

Brian (bmac7754) Cigar Geek Selfie contest

Mojo66

Now that the contest is over we need a winner. You can look up the suggestions and contest ideas by clicking here

Come on Geeks, all of you, vote for your favourite contest idea(s) and help a brother win cigars.

You can only vote once but you can vote for more than one idea.

I hope I did not forget any, if I did, I'm sorry.

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

headfirst

What?  No Xiphos slogan contest?!   :-)
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

05Venturer

How about a contest to try to figure out what Brian typed into a google search to find the "Bronies" youtube video ( or if it was saved to his favorites list)   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Because we NEED to know   :confused:  :confused:

:shades:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Mojo66

Quote05Venturer - 4/4/2016  8:18 PM  How about a contest to try to figure out what Brian typed into a google search to find the "Bronies" youtube video ( or if it was saved to his favorites list)   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  Because we NEED to know   :confused:  :confused:    :shades:

Maybe Brian didn't have to Google it, maybe he's Texas' head "Brony"... that would certainly explain the toe nails polish :biggrin:

Oh and Kent, what about a vote  :shy:  

Mojo66

Bumping this as I'd like to get a vote or two....

nirab

QuoteMojo66 - 4/4/2016  7:50 PM

Quote05Venturer - 4/4/2016  8:18 PM  How about a contest to try to figure out what Brian typed into a google search to find the "Bronies" youtube video ( or if it was saved to his favorites list)   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  Because we NEED to know   :confused:  :confused:    :shades:

Maybe Brian didn't have to Google it, maybe he's Texas' head "Brony"... that would certainly explain the toe nails polish :biggrin:

Oh and Kent, what about a vote  :shy:  

perhaps y'all are on to something!... :shy:  :lmao:  :lmao:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Mojo66

nirab

QuoteMojo66 - 4/6/2016  12:06 PM

Last bump, then I give up

never give up, never surrender!!

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.