St. Baldricks winners 2016

Started by bstessl, 04/06/2016 07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bstessl

So just so everyone that was interested in this knows, The random number generator chose Randy (RDF) as the winner for Brians (Ninfiction) random 5'er!

The winner for my end was Emerson!

Randy should be getting his soon, Emerson you will get yours later, as I must figure out something special to hit you with!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

johncw

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ninfiction

Randy's went in the mail yesterday and since it's not too long of a trip to Michigan should show up tomorrow.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

McBryde

No worries Brian! Just do another random drawing from the other donors and send mine to them.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

RDF

The prize pack has arrived!  Thanks to both Brians. bstessl - Great job and Congratulations for pulling off another successful contribution, hair and all. ninfiction - This is too generous.  I'm going to enjoy these immensely.  There's 5 great sticks here!  
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

ninfiction

Glad they arrived, enjoy Randy!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

johncw

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.