Event at Premium Cigars of Georgia Tonight

Started by Vroomp, 04/08/2016 05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

Guess you guys missed it~!  Great cigars, food, drink and some excellent info on Cuba and travel there was shared.  If you have a B&M that carries LH Cigars (Lavida Habana) I suggest you try a couple..... After all, they are rolled in Puriscal~! :biggrin:

Nicholas Syris & a fat guy......

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

amigodecigars

Was your XIPHOS shirt at the cleaners?  I was at the Puriscal,  Costa Rica factory today and smoked a couple cigars with Don Juan Gross  of Dignity Cigars who was trying out some different blends. Should have  taken a photo. I think we will get together again on Monday. I showed  him some assorted churchills that are on their way to biggsy16 in Calgary.  And yes, the Tabacos de Costa Rica factory is expanding to Esteli... probably early next year.

"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

Longhorn

biggsy16

Quoteamigodecigars - 4/8/2016  9:42 PM  

Was your XIPHOS shirt at the cleaners?  I was at the Puriscal,  Costa Rica factory today and smoked a couple cigars with Don Juan Gross  of Dignity Cigars who was trying out some different blends. Should have  taken a photo. I think we will get together again on Monday. I showed  him some assorted churchills that are on their way to biggsy16 in Calgary.  And yes, the Tabacos de Costa Rica factory is expanding to Esteli... probably early next year.

John,

Thanks again for all the legwork can't wait to sample these great looking cigars 

Never done being a Dad

Vroomp

QuoteLonghorn - 4/8/2016  11:03 PM  Can't tell, but were you at Truly's?

I have been working with Alan Friedman (Smooth Draws Radio Show) and the owner Nick Hudanni that has opened a shop right between Truly Cigars and Tobacco World and this was at his shop. While his humidor is not as large as TW it is quite a bit bigger than Truly's and he has a lower mark-up on cigars as part of his business model. Also present were representatives from Papa's Pilar Rum who offered attendees shots of two of their rums... :shades:

I found the gold to be a bit citrusy and a little hot on the tongue and the dark was spicier, but smoother with tastes of cinnamon and a sherry/wine finish...... They sell for around $30/ bottle.

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Longhorn

^^^ Will have to visit the place the next time I'm in Atlanta!   :thumbsup:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.