hobbits weed

Started by freakydeakydutchman, 05/04/2016 02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freakydeakydutchman

Has anyone tired this blend before. Tewksbury & Company - Hobbit's Weed . and if so. how was it.
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

McBryde

I've seen Elf weed for sale by G.L. Pease, never tried it though.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

tvolball

I've had some Columbian weed before. It was really good.... :-)
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

05Venturer

I have had it and it is a very good tobacco if you like aromatics.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

The Burn Ward

Quotetvolball - 7/11/2016  7:31 AM

Colombian

Mojo66

Quotetvolball - 7/11/2016  6:31 AM  I've had some Columbian weed before. It was really good.... :-)

Amen to that brother, best leaf ever, gold it was called if I remember well. :biggrin:

Just passing by.

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

metalhead y cigarguy

Hobbits Weed is a very nice Cherry aromatic. Its not over-powering with cherry, and the flavor lasts for most of the bowl. Unlike other aromatics that lose flavor right away or halfway through the bowl. It's not overly wet/goopy like a lot of aromatics. Its nice and enjoyable if you like aromatics.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

tvolball

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 7/11/2016  6:53 PM

Quotetvolball - 7/11/2016  7:31 AM

Colombian

Where's auto correct when you need it :confused:
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.