To Trade: Cigars for used humidor!

Started by CrownedOne, 05/15/2016 07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrownedOne

Ladies and Gents, I need another humidor!  I've filled two.  I don't care how it looks on the outside as long as it does the job well.  It can have scratches, your mistresses initials engraved in it, whatever!  Size is negotiable.  I have a shipment of smokes coming next week.  To make room for them, here is a mixed bag.  I'm also looking for a powerful table lighter and v-cutter.  Here are the list of smokes to start with.  I can sweeten the deal with additional cigars, as needed.  

2 Gurkha Genghis Khan
2 Gurkha Legend
1 Gurkha Black Dragon Toro
1 Gurkha Evil Toro
1 Gurkha Crest Special Edition
1 Gurkha Titan Sultan
14 5-Vegas (1 not pictured)
5 Man-O-War
7 Indian Tobacco
2 Ave Maria Morning Star
2 Punch Rare Corojo Champion (1 neck label loose)
I'll throw in a handful of cellar finds as well.

This is not first to respond!  I'll likely wait a bit.  

Thanks,
Joe

quickme

grab yourself a tupperware and you'll be good to go.   $5.00 gets you a great Lock n Lock from Wallymart, pop in a boveda and you'll be well on your way.

headfirst

I tried to pull off a trade like this a while back with a foot locker, you may find that the shipping cost for a humidor of descent size makes it tough to pull this off.

Nick's advice is good, and even ziplocks can work in a pinch.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Cfickter

Quotequickme - 5/16/2016  7:45 AMgrab yourself a tupperware and you'll be good to go.   $5.00 gets you a great Lock n Lock from Wallymart, pop in a boveda and you'll be well on your way.

Unless you are hung up on a formal humi, this is the best approach.  Just be careful and get a container that doesn't have that strong plastic smell, wash it out well.  

Chuck
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

CrownedOne

Thanks, gents.  I bought my first humidor from my local smoke shop.  It's a diamond crown and it cost around $200 on sale.  My next humidor was also a diamond crown, but I got it on ebay used for about $60 with shipping.  It's scratched up and has a bronze "Z" on it, but it works the same as the first humidor.  I was looking for something like that, and I just happen to have those extra cigars, plus I have plenty of multiples of things like OpusX, Diamond Crown, Aging Room, etc. that I could throw in until the values matched.  Or, just trade for a table lighter or v-cutter.

Beegerply, I responded to your message.  Sorry for the delay.  I just come to the website to update my online humidor and manage one other trade I am waiting on.  

Best,
Joe

bstessl

Here's the one I set up, usually available in stores...  26.4 Qt. I believe.  A really cost effective storage solution for sure!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.