Any Texas Geeks out there? Cigar rolling Class 6/18

Started by cigarzz, 05/26/2016 05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cigarzz

Any Texas Geeks out there? Cigar rolling Class 6/18

Bobalu Cigar Company is a Cigar manufacturer with a factory in Austin.
We teach an Industry week long cigar rolling course, but wanted to do a more informal day class to teach the basics and have the students roll a few cigars of their own with other cigar lovers and just have a good time.

If you live in the area and would like to join us, please register now if you live in the area and would like to join us.
http://bobalu.com/go/rollingschool 
______

LIVE Cigar Rolling Party!
June 18, 2016   |   1 P.M. - 4 P.M. CST
Limited Space - REGISTER NOW

Displaying

photo: https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13227501_10154126480702180_7051863529785262752_o.jpg
Jeff Lipton
Bobalu Cigar Co.
bobalu.com
512-469-5877
Jeff@bobalu.com

ninfiction

That would be awesome, great price too. I'd be up for it, can you come up and do one in Minnesota?
This is not the admin you're looking for...

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

nirab

Quotesjn1117 - 5/26/2016  9:07 AM

Nirab? You going?

I'd love to go, but I am heading out to Balmorhea State Park that weekend. Spending 3 days at a desert oasis.  :bigthumbs:  :biggrin:

http://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/balmorhea
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

sjn1117

Nice! I would goif you were. Maybe next time.

nirab

We just need to get together...and SOON!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

sjn1117

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.