Memorial Day Weekend

Started by 05Venturer, 05/27/2016 06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

With the Holiday Weekend upon us lets remember it's about celebrating the ultimate sacrifices so many have given for our Freedoms
Enjoy a few good cigars and give them a Salute
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ntanner

:usa: Respect for all those who have paid the ultimate price. :respekt:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Gustoff

Remembering and greatful to all those whom paid the ultimate price, but most of all to my boys of the 37th BCT 1-148 SFAT... A small team that paid that price April 4, 2012 during a movement through Meymanah, AF RCNorth. Motorcycle-born IED. Always remembered!
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Cfickter

These fallen heroes represent the character of a nation who has a long history of patriotism and honor - and a nation who has fought many battles to keep our country free from threats of terror.
scarifrice

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

jagfandaddy

Yes, thank you to all that served!
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

SenorPablo

Thanks to all who sacrificed while protecting our freedom and also for those who continue with sacrifices long after their tours are done.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

nirab

the permanence of action...giving of oneself is a sacrifice that we can all practice daily...while our feet still touch the ground...prayers and love for those who walk the earth no more... :angel:  :usa:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.