G. L. Pease - Arrakis Spice (NASPC Limited Edition)

Started by McBryde, 07/10/2016 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

Hey Gents,

Has anyone tried this tobacco? It looks like it is in pretty rare supply, just didn't know if anyone had tried it.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

nirab

I've never had it, but the name is from the book Dune...great book!
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

MacMac

Quotenirab - 7/11/2016  9:47 AM

I've never had it, but the name is from the book Dune...great book!

Cool trivia!

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

nirab

Spice was the equivalent of money on the Planet Arrakis...the book is very detailed, and even has its own dictionary. Frank Herbert is the author. I've read it at least a half dozen times or so, fantastic read...just don't watch the movie version, it sucked!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

McBryde

I've never read the book, but the tobacco is evidentely a limited release and there were only like 10 - 8 oz cans released of the stuff, and 175 - 2oz cans.

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

toby2

McBryde

toby2

I have pounds of His stuff. I don't blv he has a bad blend.

McBryde

GameOfCigars

"If you get hooked on scotch, then everything else just tastes wrong."

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=GameOfCigars

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.