2016 Chattanooga Tweetup

Started by tvolball, 07/11/2016 08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Cfickter

would have loved to consider it, but conflicting schedule
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Vroomp

You know I'm coming up buddy~! :bigthumbs:

Hoping to have the rest of the Xiphos Cigars in the Humidor this week~!

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

MacMac

I wish something like that would happen near me! Oh the downfalls of living on Lake Gaston.   :biggrin:
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

McBryde

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

sam a

Is dropping in just to hang without buying tickets frowned upon?
Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

Vroomp

Not at all~! You just don't get the swag bag or the humidor discount, most other folks don't even pay attention to the fact as plenty of locals don't purchase tickets.... :confused:

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

tvolball

Quotesam a - 7/15/2016  6:25 PM

Is dropping in just to hang without buying tickets frowned upon?

I'm not buying a ticket. Just gonna come hang out with Brad one evening

sam a

Cool, I'll have to see if I can swing by for an evening and hang.
Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

Vroomp

Unfortunately, my plans have been changed and I am unable to attend this year's Tweetup~! :-(

Hope everyone that does go has a great time~!!! :smoker:  

tvolball

Works out I got a lot going anyway

GameOfCigars

That looks awesome!  Though I am nowhere near there  :cry:
"If you get hooked on scotch, then everything else just tastes wrong."

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=GameOfCigars

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.