NFL Survivor Pool

Started by LarryPM, 08/05/2016 09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LarryPM

Hello, Geeks!
I'm putting together a Fantasy Football Survivor contest where the buy-in is cigars!  The entry "fee" is 4 premium cigars and I will cap the entrants at 20, if we get that many. Please shoot an email address to kimlarchr@netscape.net or PM me for more info and to enter. USA residents only, please!

Thanks, Larry, Liverpool, NY

johncw

What do you consider "Premium" cigars do you have a value in mind?

LarryPM

Thanks for the great question...Let's define premium as in the retail price range of $7.50 and up.

LarryPM

Still have some opening for Geeks in the NFL Survivor Pool.  If you're not familiar with the format...Pick a team each week in the NFL that you think will win(no spread used).  As long as you pick winners you're alive, last man/woman standing takes the cigars.  Simple.  PM me for more details.

LarryPM

Once, again...If you love cigars and you love football, we've got the 1st Annual Cigar Lovers Survivor Fantasy League starting.  Entry fee is 4 hand rolled sticks. PM me for details.

LarryPM

While the number of participants grows, there's still room for more stogie-lovin' football fans.  Four sticks gets you entered in this Survivor Fantasy Football Pool.  PM me for details...LarryPM

nirab

How does Larry post stuff, but his posts and points total does not reflect that...???  :confused:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

LarryPM

The NFL starts in 8 days, BOTLs.  If you're interested in the NFL Survivor League (need 4 premium stogies to buy-in), send a PM and I'll get right back to you.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.