Hi From a New Member

Started by Turboknat, 12/18/2007 04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turboknat

Hi all.  My name is Clint and I'm in North Carolina.  I have been enjoying cigars for a little over a year, and I enjoy the hobby of keeping a list of the cigars I have tried and rating them.  I always enjoy trying cigars and experiencing different strengths and flavors, many of which I love, and many I don't  :rolleyes: .  But I love nothing better than kicking back with a nice libation and a good cigar and talking with some friends, or just sitting on the back porch by myself when the weather is warm.  This looked like a really good, and fun, site, one in which I could learn alot from other people, as well as maybe pass on some recommendations of my own.

Turboknat

Oh, I forgot to mention that I was referred to this site from a fellow cigar lover, datuttle, who is also a member on here.

NewGuy

Turboknat

Welcome to CG's. Great to have Carolinians here.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

Turboknat

Thanks, yeah, I am enjoying the wealth of info I am finding.

ljlemer

QuoteTurboknat - 12/18/2007  5:47 PM

Oh, I forgot to mention that I was referred to this site from a fellow cigar lover, datuttle, who is also a member on here.

Welcome Clint. Your friend Doug gets the credit for referring you. Welcome Doug, too.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

SenorPablo

Welcome Turbonat!  It's great to have you.  Doug gets a few points for referring you.  

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

theoldcc

:welcome: Clint!  Great to have you here.

*P
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

qman22

whats up man, welcome to the site
Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

mhuss

Welcome to the site, Clint.  This is definitely a fun and educating site, so I have no doubts you'll find a home here!  I'll be looking forward to your reviews!  It's good to have you aboard!

Sticks

Welcome Clint.  Have you paid a visit to  the super store that JR has down your way? This site is a lot of fun and it's great to have more cigar reviews to read.

Turboknat

Yeah, I frequent JR's in Statesville on I77 alot.  It is a huge store with a great supply, and I like the lounge they have there.  I go in, pick out one, sit down in the lounge, and enjoy a stick for an hour to hour 1/2.  Then, its time to shop for more.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.