Wineadors??????

Started by southernpacifico, 01/26/2010 06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

southernpacifico

Fellow BOLTLs,

I have access to a 25 bottle(plus or minus) wine cooler. I have heard about using these as a wineador. I'm looking for imput......

Smoke on BOTLs :smoker:  :smoker:
Things I believe:
Life is too short not to pull the trigger!
The best cigar, I haven't smoked yet.
Everyone needs something to believe in, I believe I'll have another Scotch (Beer, Rum, Bourbon..) and Cigar!! The choices are endless......
SMOKE ON BOTLs

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

dwig

I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and say:  Hey look.  That one is shaped like an idiot!"

southernpacifico

BOB,
HOLLY S***T     YOU DA MON
 :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

Give me info on setup and keeping it at the right %

Smoke on  :smoker:
Things I believe:
Life is too short not to pull the trigger!
The best cigar, I haven't smoked yet.
Everyone needs something to believe in, I believe I'll have another Scotch (Beer, Rum, Bourbon..) and Cigar!! The choices are endless......
SMOKE ON BOTLs

mountedshriner

QuoteBob Cordell - 1/26/2010  6:15 AM

Heres my input...

Cordell's ultimate wineador. A conscientious, well laid out, geometric separation of brands by wrapper, binder, filler and brand.  Bob, it's a TRAIN WRECK and I would not have expected anything less. Thanks for a great chuckle to start my day:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Bob Cordell

DennisA

Quotemountedshriner - 1/26/2010  7:38 AM

QuoteBob Cordell - 1/26/2010  6:15 AM

Heres my input...

Cordell's ultimate wineador. A conscientious, well laid out, geometric separation of brands by wrapper, binder, filler and brand.  Bob, it's a TRAIN WRECK and I would not have expected anything less. Thanks for a great chuckle to start my day:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

:lmao: You think that's bad, you should see my "300 count" humidor, that has less than 200 sticks, but is about to over flow.  The 5 Vegas "100 count" humi should be just about finished seasoning by the time I get home tonight, so I just might manage to get things a little more organized (maybe).
Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

NES Tek

I would love a wineodore, but don't really have the room with my tiny place. The wife is already not happy with my wine collection taking up so much space, but hey, that's the way it goes. :lmao:
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

nwb

Bob, it is a wonder that you can find what you want in that  :biggrin:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

rkarkada

I"m a huge fan of wineadora! I converted a wine fridge about a year ago, and it works great.  Plus, they just look cool!!

Bob Cordell

Well, ok, humidor organization wasnt my best subject in school...

...obviously!

:-(

DocJazzRH

Yup that is what I expected Bob, not neat but practical...  :smoker:
Rich ()=iii=<

Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself .. J. Wagner

At least a bad conscience can make life interesting -- Kierkegaard

mountedshriner

QuoteBob Cordell - 1/26/2010  10:21 AM

Well, ok, humidor organization wasnt my best subject in school...

...obviously!

:-(

No, I am sure it was not Bob, however I bet it was your favorite!! :confused:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Bob Cordell

That and "smoking area etiquette"

No shyt, we had a smoking area in high school...

:lmao:  :lmao:

akira

Got mine set up this fall and I'm very happy with the results.  Mine kind of looks like Bob's except it is oranized.... and I got some Spanish Cedar boards which I put on the shelves.  Its definitely a step up from my coolidor.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

NES Tek

Quoteakira - 1/26/2010  10:40 AM

Got mine set up this fall and I'm very happy with the results.  Mine kind of looks like Bob's except it is oranized.... and I got some Spanish Cedar boards which I put on the shelves.  Its definitely a step up from my coolidor.

thanks for the extra storage buddy. I'll be owing you for a while.
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

akira

QuoteNES Tek - 1/26/2010  9:27 AM

Don't worry, you're currently making your payment one cigar at a time....
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

NES Tek

Quoteakira - 1/26/2010  11:45 AM

QuoteNES Tek - 1/26/2010  9:27 AM

:-0

Dewey Dave

I absolutely love mine and it is by far the easiest to maintain a constant 70/70 in it even tho I am in it at least twice a day.

:shades:

To relax with a fine cigar is.... is.... is... undescribable.

Olejay

QuoteNES Tek - 1/26/2010 10:48 AM
Quoteakira - 1/26/2010 11:45 AM
QuoteNES Tek - 1/26/2010 9:27 AM
Quoteakira - 1/26/2010 10:40 AM Got mine set up this fall and I'm very happy with the results. Mine kind of looks like Bob's except it is oranized.... and I got some Spanish Cedar boards which I put on the shelves. Its definitely a step up from my coolidor.

:lmao: How long are you paid up for?! :lmao:

Jay  

Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics - Fletcher Knebel

akira

QuoteOlejay - 1/26/2010  3:37 PM

QuoteNES Tek - 1/26/2010 10:48 AM
Quoteakira - 1/26/2010 11:45 AM
QuoteNES Tek - 1/26/2010 9:27 AM
Quoteakira - 1/26/2010 10:40 AM Got mine set up this fall and I'm very happy with the results. Mine kind of looks like Bob's except it is oranized.... and I got some Spanish Cedar boards which I put on the shelves. Its definitely a step up from my coolidor.

:lmao: How long are you paid up for?! :lmao:

He's lucky its been such bad weather or he'd have worn out his welcome already.    :shades:

Hot Stuff x

Mine is a  28 bottle size wine fridge.   Your's looked to be about a 16 bottle size.

Vinodor

I was using a Coleman Cooler before:

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Bob Cordell

Nice Les, maybe I need some of those little trays too...

:confused:

nwb

QuoteBob Cordell - 1/27/2010  7:45 AM

Nice Les, maybe I need some of those little trays too...

Where would you put them  :confused: I'm not sure you can fit anything else in there...

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Bob Cordell

Well, I could start by getting rid of about 20 of those smiley face bags from C-Bid!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.