Hello from Rock Hill SC

Started by datuttle, 12/18/2007 05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

datuttle

I'm kind of new to cigars but boy have I found something I like. (thanks Clint). I really enjoy reading personal reviews of cigars rather than the one from the magazines. It seems more real. I enjoy a fine Nicaraguan puro most of the time but am always excited to try something new. Nothing quite like a quiet evening on the front porch with a CAO Criollo and a properly made Martini.(I'm a purist). If anyone has some good suggestions on a Nicaraguan cigar, please pass them along.

NewGuy

Welcome datuttle

The San Cristobal is a good nic smoke and maybe the 601 La Punta. Glad to have you on board.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

SenorPablo

Hello Doug and Welcome!  Glad to have you here!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

theoldcc

:welcome: to the site Doug!  We got a great group people here and its great to have you join.

*P
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

qman22

nice to have ya!

I enjoy Nicaraguan cigars myself, check out my reviews.....you might find one you want to try.  I would def try the 5 Vegas Miami first, it's one of the best out of Nic. right now.
Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

datuttle

I'll try one this weekend. Thanks;
Doug

ljlemer

Quotedatuttle - 12/19/2007  10:48 AM

I'll try one this weekend. Thanks;
Doug

Wait! Don't take his word for it! Take mine! I rated 5 Vegas Miami a 5.0. I recommend the toro size. I've had them all except the one vitola that's really made in Miami.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

Turboknat

You are welcome, Do  ug.  Its nice to have someone to compare notes with on cigars.  No one else at work is interested.  Of course, they don't like the good life like we do, and don't appreciate the fine arts of living such as we do, haha. :biggrin:

mhuss

Welcome to the site!  We have a ton of info here, so I hope you find everything you need to have an enjoyable experience.  But I'm sure you will!  Again, it's great to have you aboard!

Sticks

Welcome to the group. It's great to have a site where you can have a little banter and enjoy sharing some stories and some great moments about a great cigar.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.