Trade for Pennsyltucky?

Started by headfirst, 08/19/2016 11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

I'd like to try the Pennsyltucky on for size, wondering if I can interest anyone in a small trade... :?:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

ninfiction

I have no idea what that even is, is it similar to KFC from DE?

I was at a Leccia cigar event last night and he has something similar, Leccia Black, which has a touch of fire cured tobacco. Sam Leccia told me it is much less potent than the KFC.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

nirab

Quoteninfiction - 8/19/2016  3:00 PM

I have no idea what that even is, is it similar to KFC from DE?

I was at a Leccia cigar event last night and he has something similar, Leccia Black, which has a touch of fire cured tobacco. Sam Leccia told me it is much less potent than the KFC.

I like the Leccia Black, really nice cigar.  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

headfirst

It's supposedly like a Flatbed Green with a little KFC in it...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

headfirst

I'd also entertain the idea of a box split if there are enough players...
-Charles Spurgeon

05Venturer

QuoteAaron22 - 8/28/2016  8:28 PM

Beat it  :spamcan:  :spammer:  :spamcan:  :spammer:  :angry:  :angry:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.