Davidoff Yamasa split

Started by mrladams615, 09/05/2016 08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrladams615

Seriously thinking about make a box purchase of Yamasa robusto.  Will run right at $20 a stick plus shipping to you.  Any interest in a split ?

ninfiction

I'm interested, been eyeing them since they were released. I think I could get them to my house a tad cheaper though.

Where are you ordering from?

Famous has a box at $225 and our discount code may work on top of that "CG17", not sure though it does have some limits. SmallBatch has a 4pk for $79 and they have a 10% off code and free shipping, no boxes available though.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

sar127

I'm curious what others think, but while I'm normally a 48-50rg fan, the bigger rg Yamasas taste better to me. The little guy has too much leather and cedar while the Toro is nicely balanced and more complex imo. What do y'all think?
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

mrladams615

So far I had just checked JR's and their Box price (20 Robutos) is $236.  If you can find a better deal I'm all for it.  Would you want to split a box 50/50?  Lee

shakinghorizons

Quoteninfiction - 9/5/2016  7:59 PM

Famous has a box at $225 and our discount code may work on top of that "CG17", not sure though it does have some limits. SmallBatch has a 4pk for $79 and they have a 10% off code and free shipping, no boxes available though.

Davidoff is excluded from the CG17 promo.

If you are thinking about getting a box, call Andrew at SmallBatch - he will get you fixed up!

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.