"Boo-tique liquidation" at Holt's

Started by Rute Boye, 10/23/2016 09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rute Boye

To celebrate Haloween it looks like Holt's is having a "boo-tique" liquidation sale, with some pretty good prices. Check it out at:
http://www.holts.com/cigars/boutique-liquidation.html?limit=all&p=0

toby2

quickme

I shouldn't have clicked the link...   Too many good deals.

Rute Boye

There are some REALLY good deals on there, and Holt's is a top-notch seller.

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

McBryde

I ended up with 2 boxes of Liberty's ordered for under $200, we'll see if they show up!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

wescat

Quotetoby2 - 10/23/2016  1:40 PM
damn!!!
Quotequickme - 10/23/2016  2:40 PM
I shouldn't have clicked the link...   Too many good deals.
QuoteRute Boye - 10/23/2016  2:41 PM
There are some REALLY good deals on there, and Holt's is a top-notch seller.
QuoteDonM - 10/23/2016  3:27 PM
Well that was a dangerous link

*True*True*True*True*

I missed a bunch of stuff on that sale, sold out before I looked at it.
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Brlesq

I thought I got a great deal when I paid $200 for a box of Ezra Zion Tantrums 2 months ago. Oh, well! Now I got another box on the way for $79.99!  

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

toby2

when i went to check out all the stuff in my cart was gone. boohoo...

Cfickter

Damn good deals, can see why many sold out quickly, but ill jump on the Johnny tobacconauts
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

toby2

QuoteCfickter - 10/23/2016  3:56 PM  Damn good deals, can see why many sold out quickly, but ill jump on the Johnny tobacconauts

yeah that's what i ended up with and a few boxes of LE Master #3s.

appollo

headfirst

It was a good thing I hit this late, when holts is motivated to move stuff the deals are great.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Gustoff

She would kill me. Legitimately gut and skin me... but I'm still debating...
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

cajun600

yep, i'll be in the dog house come Thurs/Fri when UPS comes around...:)

toby2

it hurts me when i see what they can sell them for knowing what i paid for the same cigars. after showing the wife she said why didn't you get more......

so i did! :biggrin:

StogieDad

QuoteBrlesq - 10/23/2016  5:21 PM

I thought I got a great deal when I paid $200 for a box of Ezra Zion Tantrums 2 months ago. Oh, well! Now I got another box on the way for $79.99!  

Damn those were some screaming deals.  I did the same Bruce, thought I did OK on a box of Quesada Reserva Privadas for under $100, snapped up a box from there for $39.95.  Love these babies.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nirab

Man, I would have loved to scoop up a box of Casa Magna DMII Optimus...too late to the dance!  :-(
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

MusicCity

FYI - the Holt's closeouts seem to be active again, or at least the la palina. I just snagged a box of Mr. Sam coronas for a crazy price.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.