new burner to the bunch

Started by cpfrombv, 12/23/2007 10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpfrombv

I just wanted to say Hi and Happy Holidays. I have been an enjoyer of cigars for seven years now and really couldn't see any way better than to  spend  time relaxing with a good smoke.I was refered here by newguy who says this is the best bunch of guys around on the virtual cigar scene. If you ever find your way to our neck of the woods, come by one of the coolest stores to smoke in.
I work at a cigar store. You still think you have a better job?

theoldcc

:Welcome: cpfrombv!  Glad to have you here.  Where are you and what is the store you're talking about.  I travel a little and am always looking for good places to smoke.

*P
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

mistagordo

Hey CP!  Welcome to the site.  Happy Holidays to you as well.

Steve

Turboknat

Welcome to the site.  I'm new myself.  You will find some good info here, for sure.

ljlemer

You got it right. We're a great bunch. Not modest, but great.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

monteclaro

Hello, Happy Holidays, and Welcome to you CP.  NewGuy has been a great member as well.  I think he gets 10 points for referring you as well.

JF
Hmmm...what to smoke, what to smoke...
http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/default....mber=monteclaro

NewGuy

Hey CP!

Glad you made it   :bigthumbs: Merry Christmas and welcome aboard. I think you will enjoy the site.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

NewGuy

Quotemonteclaro - 12/24/2007  8:54 AM

Hello, Happy Holidays, and Welcome to you CP.  NewGuy has been a great member as well.  I think he gets 10 points for referring you as well.

JF

And thank you sir. I am pleased to speak of the kindness and diverse experience available at Cigar Geeks.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

SenorPablo

Welcome to the site and Happy Holidays CP!  Glad to have you aboard.  As you can probably tell we have a great group of folks here.

And yes, NewGuy, you got 10 points for the referrel!

Cheers!
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

NewGuy

QuoteSenorPablo - 12/24/2007  2:01 PM

Welcome to the site and Happy Holidays CP!  Glad to have you aboard.  As you can probably tell we have a great group of folks here.

And yes, NewGuy, you got 10 points for the referrel!

Cheers!
-Paul

And thank you sir :cool:

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

mhuss

Welcome to the site!  I'm sure you'll find everything you need here to enjoy your cigar experiences even more!  Again, welcome aboard, and happy holidays to you too!

cpfrombv

"cpfrombv! Glad to have you here. Where are you and what is the store you're talking about. I travel a little and am always looking for good places to smoke. "

I am in the bristol Va area and the place that I like to smoke is Sidetrack tobacco. It is a really cool,laid back place to hang out and burn a stick

NewGuy

When I started hanging out at the Sidetrack CP told me about the owner supplying the White House with pipe tobacco during the Ford admin - I think.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

mistagordo

Sounds cool.  I'm in MD.  I'll have to see how far it is the that part of VA.  I'm not familiar with Bristol.

Steve

cpfrombv

When I started hanging out at the Sidetrack CP told me about the owner supplying the White House with pipe tobacco during the Ford admin - I think.

Rack
-----
 Yep that was him, he also bought a pipe from John

cpfrombv

Quotecpfrombv - 12/24/2007  11:32 PM

"When I started hanging out at the Sidetrack CP told me about the owner supplying the White House with pipe tobacco during the Ford admin - I think."

Rack
-----
 Yep that was him, he also bought a pipe from John

Craig

NewGuy

Quotemistagordo - 12/25/2007  12:26 AM

Sounds cool.  I'm in MD.  I'll have to see how far it is the that part of VA.  I'm not familiar with Bristol.

Steve

It's on the Tennesse border. Interstate 81 goes thru both Bristol VA and TN. Home of NASCAR's fastest half mile (insert favorite number here). The Sidetrack is on State Street where the double yellow line is also the state line! Realy cool.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.