Anyone in Denver? Gurkha event

Started by ratboy, 02/09/2010 08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratboy

Stanley Pappas in Greenwood Village is having a Gurkha event next Wed evening. I like the place a lot and they have a Diamond Crown Lounge. Its run by some really cool people. Hoping to meet up with some other BOTLS or SOTLS for this.

stogie_foggie

Quoteratboy - 2/9/2010  9:54 PM

Stanley Pappas in Greenwood Village is having a Gurkha event next Wed evening. I like the place a lot and they have a Diamond Crown Lounge. Its run by some really cool people. Hoping to meet up with some other BOTLS or SOTLS for this.

I live WAY up north but work close to downtown.  What time does the event start?
"... watch how much evil, which we call crime..."  - Ray Lewis

ratboy

I believe it goes from 6 until 9

elmokfo

sounds great!  not sure I can make it down from Cheyenne in time though

ratboy

Myself and 2 other guys from work are going to go so if either of you can make it that would be great. Just a heads up though, Stanley Pappas doesn't serve booze. You have to bring your own. If you want though we can head over to The Robusto Room after though. Its about 3 miles away, the only thing I don't like about it is it gets really loud sometimes, they have DJs and such later. Of course they usually also have a wide variety of attractive women. Not that any of them would touch me even if I wasn't married.  :confused:

nwb

Quoteratboy - 2/10/2010  8:38 PM

Of course they usually also have a wide variety of attractive women. Not that any of them would touch me even if I wasn't married.  :confused:

I don't know why.  What sort of women wouldn't want a guy that can fling poo?

nwb
Chief of Shaft

ratboy

Quotenwb - 2/10/2010  4:55 PM

Quoteratboy - 2/10/2010  8:38 PM

Of course they usually also have a wide variety of attractive women. Not that any of them would touch me even if I wasn't married.  :confused:

I don't know why.  What sort of women wouldn't want a guy that can fling poo?

nwb

Shocking isn't it?

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.