Just renewed

Started by Cfickter, 12/30/2016 12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cfickter

I just renewed my CRA membership, it will be my 6th year as a member.  With the new POTUS taking over very shortly who has a less government interference (read regulation!) attitude, the chance for the repeal of the FDA regulation of premium cigars stands a good chance of happening.  

Besides, could there be an easier and cooler badge to have on CG?

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Jackal

Thanks for teh reminder.  Mine shlould be expiring in January.  Time to re-up.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

raize

Well I hadn't bit the bullet previously but your post served as an effective call-to-action.  CRA's membership just increased by 1.
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

toby2

Cfickter

Quoteraize - 12/30/2016  2:19 PM  Well I hadn't bit the bullet previously but your post served as an effective call-to-action.  CRA's membership just increased by 1.

Well done Jason! 

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ninfiction

Re-upped mine when I was at the Big Smoke in November.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

raize

Glad to finally join.  Been putting it off for a while.  Thanks for the inadvertent reminder.
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

raize

so following up on this,  how long does it usually take for CRA to send out the "freebies"? or to get my badge on here?
- Frank Lloyd Wright

StogieDad

Quoteraize - 1/20/2017  7:12 PM

so following up on this,  how long does it usually take for CRA to send out the "freebies"? or to get my badge on here?

Did you enter your CRA member number on your account page?  The badge should show the next day.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

raize

QuoteStogieDad - 1/20/2017  10:48 PM

Quoteraize - 1/20/2017  7:12 PM

Did you enter your CRA member number on your account page?  The badge should show the next day.

I did not.  Didn't know that. Thanks.  Any clue how I access the complimentary Cigar Insider membership that CRA offered?  Sorry, new to this...
- Frank Lloyd Wright

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.