Todays Smoke JANUARY 2017

Started by 05Venturer, 01/01/2017 08:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Whats is everyone gonna start of the New Year With?

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

For me it is my current favorite

Jas Sum Kral Red Knight Lancero
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

McBryde

I smoked a KFC MUWAT Hog's Tooth after my morning duck hunt that lasted all of 5 minutes! Limit of ducks in 5 minutes is fun! Great way to start off a new year.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

05Venturer

Cigar Federation Color Project Tiger Kitty Soft Paws
Kent

tjm0831

Nat Sherman Metropolitan Selection Union

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Brlesq

Warped Guardian of the Farm Apollo Seleccion de Warped
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

05Venturer

Kent

05Venturer

Cuaba Salomones I courtesy my Secret Santa Apollo
Kent

Cfickter

Cigar Federation Color Project GreenGo
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

AKA (American Kick Ass) Hybrid DNA: Dynamic Nuero Accelerator
Kent

05Venturer

Kent

DonM

Four Kicks @ the Biker bar then a Papas Fritas

"The Curmudgeon"

Cfickter

Cigar Federation Color Project Tiger Kitty Soft Paws

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

RDF

La Palina Illumination Belicoso
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

Brlesq

Warped Futuro Seleccion Suprema
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

05Venturer

Perdomo Habano Bourbon Barrel-Aged Maduro Epicure
Kent

05Venturer

Jas Sum Kral Red Knight Robusto
Kent

McBryde

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Cfickter

Roma Craft CroMagnon Timeline

Brlesq

Davidoff Nicaragua Short Corona
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

StogieDad

First cigar of 2017 is a Tatuaje Cojonu 2012 Broadleaf.  A favorite for sure!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

DonM

San Cristobal Quintessence after work cigar

"The Curmudgeon"

StogieDad

Now a La Imperiosa Minutos
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.